• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need To Buy Remorte Key Security System For My Car -Guys Please Advice

nish1

Question

14 answers to this question

MAchang! have you tried this item.. will it cost me for any import taxes? Is this really worthy enough?

And I do not have capability of get fixed this item to my car..do you recommend somebody?

and plz explane me these features I can understand some of them ?

and what does this 1-way means?

Edited by nish1

MAchang! have you tried this item.. will it cost me for any import taxes? Is this really worthy enough?

And I do not have capability of get fixed this item to my car..do you recommend somebody?

and plz explane me these features I can understand some of them ?

and what does this 1-way means?

orels try pe*co..

Any good place to install a security system bought from ebay ?. Does any one know how much it cost to install a secirity system. I brought down a viper 1002 system and searching for a reliable place to get it installed :)

Edited by sbr

machan most of the sellers in SL, get down those kinda cheap chinese stuff & sell for about 8-10/= .. so better buy from ebay. tax would be around 700/= rs..

Machan what does this 1 way means??

1-Way Car Alarm Protection Security System with 2 Remote Control

One way remotes can only send to a receiver. For instance when you press the unlock button on the remote, a signal is sent to the car and receiver processes the signal and unlocks the car, at least you hope.

A two way remote means the car receiver would send back confirmation or replies to the remote as the remote would act also as a receiver. So for instance if you hit the unlock button and the car unlocked it would send back some sort of message relaying this info whether through led flashes or beeps or whatever notification feature the fob had.

google answer, ..

Any good place to install a security system bought from ebay ?. Does any one know how much it cost to install a secirity system. I brought down a viper 1002 system and searching for a reliable place to get it installed :)

machan wher'd u live?

One way remotes can only send to a receiver. For instance when you press the unlock button on the remote, a signal is sent to the car and receiver processes the signal and unlocks the car, at least you hope.

A two way remote means the car receiver would send back confirmation or replies to the remote as the remote would act also as a receiver. So for instance if you hit the unlock button and the car unlocked it would send back some sort of message relaying this info whether through led flashes or beeps or whatever notification feature the fob had.

google answer, ..

Thanks boss..

Another thing, will this easy to install to car..will this need technical guy?

even Pet#o fix these things..i was quoted 1000 rs to fix reverse sensors which i bought from ebay..got it delivered without any taxes..total cost 2400 rs..but i didnt want to spoil my rear buffer by drilling holes for sensors..