• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mercedes W123 - Dashboard

racerboy

HI, Yeah i tried sometime back but they didnt have at the time i checked. Anyone else? Thanks.

There was another Mercedes parts seller in the area. It was further down the road towards maradana (if i recall right it was at the 'Y' junction near D!MO. Never been there, but I've seen Mercedes parts in the shop window. And do a forum search for Mercedes / Avinda and you'll find a thread where I think Miniace had given the name/contacts of a/the shop.;

Why don't you try D!MO themselves.They just might have some ex-stock they want to get rid of. No harm checking.

There was another Mercedes parts seller in the area. It was further down the road towards maradana (if i recall right it was at the 'Y' junction near D!MO. Never been there, but I've seen Mercedes parts in the shop window. And do a forum search for Mercedes / Avinda and you'll find a thread where I think Miniace had given the name/contacts of a/the shop.;

Why don't you try D!MO themselves.They just might have some ex-stock they want to get rid of. No harm checking.

Thanks, Its Panadagoda motors opposite D*MO you are refering to i guess.. ill check with them and also with D*MO but im sure they will quote a big sum, but as you say no harm checking. Thanks again..

Thanks, Its Panadagoda motors opposite D*MO you are refering to i guess.. ill check with them and also with D*MO but im sure they will quote a big sum, but as you say no harm checking. Thanks again..

D*MO has occasional stock clearance sales where they sell stuff for dirt cheap.