• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Seat Cushion

kushan

Guys,

Is there anyone who got their car seat cushions done by Dumidu cusion works. (http://www.dumiducushion.com/) heard Deens is the best place but like to get some advice on Dumidu, coz they 6K cheaper than Deens. :)

Checked with them today morning, they said they can do the seat coveres + side panels in fabric for 25K (they said they will give life time warranty) He is the only who accepted the fact that leather (rexin) seat covers will crack.

Im gonna recheck with Deens today. (Initially he said he will do it for 26K without side panels in fabric)

Checked with Deens, its 24K without side panels (fabric) 27.5K to go with double stichings..

Checked with them today morning, they said they can do the seat coveres + side panels in fabric for 25K (they said they will give life time warranty) He is the only who accepted the fact that leather (rexin) seat covers will crack.

Im gonna recheck with Deens today. (Initially he said he will do it for 26K without side panels in fabric)

did you checked with nawala. make sure that befoe putting sides panes wheather they add it on top of remaining one. when I checked last time they said they will replace the remaing one

Guys...

On this topic does anyone know a place in SL where they sell genuine sport seats ? Most sites I found on the net sell the fake stuff, but the genuine stuff cost a fortune, so trying to see if there is anyone who is getting them down in bulk here ?

Guys...

On this topic does anyone know a place in SL where they sell genuine sport seats ? Most sites I found on the net sell the fake stuff, but the genuine stuff cost a fortune, so trying to see if there is anyone who is getting them down in bulk here ?

I don't think that there will be anyone who gets sports/bucket seats in bulk.because the demand is very low + the price factor. best method is get in contact with someone in motor racing & ask them,most of the guys import seats personally.

Guys...

Yeah contacting someone from the Motor racing would be a good idea or else you can try Delkanda there might be second hand good condition seats where u can clean up n use.

did you checked with nawala. make sure that befoe putting sides panes wheather they add it on top of remaining one. when I checked last time they said they will replace the remaing one

I tried Nawala, they are most expensive, seat covers: 28K, side panels : 18K

Why they hell they charging 18K for side panels, actually it should cost around 3K max. even charges of deens inacceptable. (which is 10K)

• 2 months later...

Hi members

any idea about the seat cover quality of Sarana Cusion @ Kelaniya ?

24K for complete with floor carpeting,

Thanks

Cheap dude, check the seat covers they have made for other cars before jumping in to decision.

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting an old thread,

the seat cushions in my driver's side seat has sunken and it has terrible low back support. It's so bad that it gives me sort of a chronic back pain now. (I drive about 3 hours per day - 5 days a week :( )

I only need to do the cushion in the driver's seat to the original spec. Don't need covers or anything - mine already had custom covers when I got it. Could you guys suggest me a place ? and where's this deen's located ? any contact info would be great.