• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Sedan Within 8 Million

jaguar

Question

Guys, I am thinking of buying a new car within 8 million. What do you all think is the best.

I came across:

2012 Hyundai Sonata

2012 Kia Optima

2010 Toyota Camry hybrid

2012 Toyota Premio

Audi A4

23 answers to this question

The diesels offered in this price range are non transferable ones,

So it's better to stay clear.

If an A4 is available in you'r price go for it, if a 320i is available re-condition that also will be good.

As the premio will most probably be upgraded to a new model within 2013 it wouldn't be wise to go for a brand new one.

From you'r list i'd vote for the sonata, but if resale value is in the top of you'r list forget it.

why don't you think about a Honda Accord????

Actually the current euro accord looks like pretty good contender. It was 8 mil recon from uk before the tax hike.

If not get an A4 1.8t. took a ride in one last saturday. that thing oozes class for this kind of money, more class than the 3 and the c.

the premio will be the best investments but lacks class compared to other. if you must get one make sure its got the factory bluetooth option which comes with factory fitted multifunction steering. had the same system in my allion. Miss it everytime i receive a call while driving.

But I'd be lying if I said the optima is not the one to have. I'm absolutely bonkers over it. especially in white with the biggest rim choice. However I'm slightly worried about depreciation and much more about the reliability. That's why I think I'd add another million to that and try to find a decent used crown hybrid/lexus gs450h

The optima and the sonata are essentially the same car, made more or less by the same company(as hyundai owns Kia)

And I recommend the Hyundai for a specific reason.

That is if you are buying a car in this category brand new you might be thinking about maintaining at the agent.

Well the K*a agent they just sell and forget.

But i agree the dress given with the optima badge is better looking than that given with the sonata badge.

So the Kia is the best option if you are going to maintain it at somewhere like a*t*m*rage.

• Like 1

The optima and the sonata are essentially the same car, made more or less by the same company(as hyundai owns Kia)

And I recommend the Hyundai for a specific reason.

That is if you are buying a car in this category brand new you might be thinking about maintaining at the agent.

Well the K*a agent they just sell and forget.

But i agree the dress given with the optima badge is better looking than that given with the sonata badge.

So the Kia is the best option if you are going to maintain it at somewhere like a*t*m*rage.

Thanks mate I myself looked at some comparisons between the Optima and the Sonata, overall Optima was the highly recommended one.