• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sampath Gunasekera

Car Catalogues & Brochures (Warning: Graphics heavy)

Hi, I was looking for user manual for Corolla AE91 but the images posted in this thread are not available on the hosted site anymore. Would be really glad if someone could help me out.

Dear Sampath,

How you attach this much of images to a post. ?

By copy past or as and attachments?

How can I add an image on my computer to a post? (I mean, I saw that the total amount of attachments should be less than 500 KB in AL)

Thanks in-advance for the help..

Toyota Corolla - 11th Generation (International) - E171

(Special thank to Toyota Lanka)

Page1_zpsba422376.jpg

Page2_zpsc5d75927.jpg

Page4_zps578e0754.jpg

Page3_zps2c96e2e8.jpg

Page51_zpsdab2bdc8.jpg

Page5_zpscc402682.jpg

Page61_zps697ce337.jpg

Edited by gayanath

Dear Sampath,

How you attach this much of images to a post. ?

By copy past or as and attachments?

How can I add an image on my computer to a post? (I mean, I saw that the total amount of attachments should be less than 500 KB in AL)

Thanks in-advance for the help..

Create an account in photobucket. http://s1072.photobucket.com/

Then upload your images. Add links to your post in Autolanka.

I previously used imageshack and uploaded hundreds of photos to Autolanka. Later imageshack switched to payment mode and lost all links for my both threads ;catalog thread and historic images thread. :(

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

Create an account in photobucket. http://s1072.photobucket.com/

Then upload your images. Add links to your post in Autolanka.

I previously used imageshack and uploaded hundreds of photos to Autolanka. Later imageshack switched to payment mode and lost all links for my both threads ;catalog thread and historic images thread. :(

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Can somebody share a link for the Catalog of Toyota IST (NCP60)? I've searched number of sites, but still no luck. A PDF version will be great. 

Thanks.

On 4/27/2016 at 8:35 PM, gayanath said:

Thanks a lot.

Actually, we encourage to use photo uploading facilities provided by AutoLanka forum itself rather than using 3'rd party image upload sites. Please follow below link showing how to attach photos to your post..

Hello. Can any body help me to find the car catalogue for JDM Toyota  Premio JUne 2016 version in english.

Thanks

Regards,

Sayem

On 3/10/2017 at 11:52 PM, Sayem said:

Hello. Can any body help me to find the car catalogue for JDM Toyota  Premio JUne 2016 version in english.

Thanks

Regards,

Sayem

You are never going ot find the catalog in English as the Premio was a model only for Japan. So Toyota never (and never would) print an English catalog for a car they only sell in Japan.

Do a google search and you might find someone who has done a photoshop job in translating it. If not...I would say use the Google Translate app on the Japanese catalog. The translation is not exact but good enough to give you an idea of what it says.

Catalogs can be found here : http://www.toyota-catalog.jp/catalog/?ptopid=men

You won't get a catalog for every month of every year...just see which catalog was released just before your car's "manufacture" period

On 8/28/2015 at 11:43 PM, Sampath Gunasekera said:

HONDA FIT (I guess this is not Hybrid)

Printed for Taiwan

Fit%201_zpsjk5z0cfh.jpg

Dear sampath, I have detailed fit GP 5 catalog with hybrid version... how can I send it to you?