• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Catalogues & Brochures (Warning: Graphics heavy)

Dear Friends,

I have a lot of car catalogs (hard copies as well as soft copies) and few number of old paper advertisements.

Most of them are original JDM catalogs belong to 1989-1990 season .

I will start a new thread here and publish them whenever I have free time.

Other members also can publish here whatever car catalogs available with them.

I will try to upload maximum pages as much as possible or most important pages.

Hope you guys will enjoy this.

Also think this is not violating forum rules.

Cheers,

Sampath Gunasekera

• Like 5

Now this is going to be a great thread for sure… Supeb stuff so far Sampath! Keep posting.

I have a few catalogues myself (Lancer A72 Wagon, Galant Sigma Wagon, Lancer CB Wagon – Libero, Space Gear etc.), will share them when time permits.

• Like 1

Now this is going to be a great thread for sure… Supeb stuff so far Sampath! Keep posting.

I have a few catalogues myself (Lancer A72 Wagon, Galant Sigma Wagon, Lancer CB Wagon – Libero, Space Gear etc.), will share them when time permits.

Please give priority to Lancer A72 Wagon. Waiting to see it... :)

Please give priority to Lancer A72 Wagon. Waiting to see it... :)

I sure will. I assume you haven't had the chance of going through this thread (didn't see a post from you in the thread):

For Old Lancer Lovers

The A72 catalog I have is not among the ones shared on the above thread.

• Like 1

Yay..!! I had (still have, i think) that Pajero Catalog as well.

Thanks for sharing, great memories. My mother probably thought that I was turning out to be a child prodigy when I was explaining about the diffs and suspension of the Pajero at 4 years old (pointing at that catalog). Oh well, the prodigy thing didn't last and I just happen to be just an average joe. :D

I think this is gonna get so big we'll have to make a new section for it. I got a few brochures with me too. 1st gen pajero, lancer "box", 80s mitsu canter, delica po5, mostly in pieces though. but I do have some 90s nissan catalogs in good nick. and some euros too like fiat regata and croma and peugeot 405 and 605. There were some neat jap car ads on our old readers digest collection that went back to 1963. too bad my parents gave it away. Anyway my scanners been down for some time now. will upload some as soon as its fixed :)

I think this is gonna get so big we'll have to make a new section for it. I got a few brochures with me too. 1st gen pajero, lancer "box", 80s mitsu canter, delica po5, mostly in pieces though. but I do have some 90s nissan catalogs in good nick. and some euros too like fiat regata and croma and peugeot 405 and 605. There were some neat jap car ads on our old readers digest collection that went back to 1963. too bad my parents gave it away. Anyway my scanners been down for some time now. will upload some as soon as its fixed :)

Please do post the lancer box catalog my ex-girlfriend had one, those days

I got to find those digests but I'm afraid the same might have happened.

Edited by Clark's son

Japanese reliable quality machines in 1980s, before Indian competitors establish in Sri Lankan market.

Honda Motorcycle catalog in 1980s. (Printed in Japan)

Please see right below corner. How they concern on safety .

Ride alert. Dress right. Always wear a helmet and eye protection. Enjoy safe motorcycling.

hondamotorbikes.jpg

• Like 1

Ive got civic eg catalouge. but i couldnt figure out the way to attach the whole set of files to the post( got 13 files and i only got 144kb left)

first upload them to imageshack or imgur and then add the links here. :)