• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Catalogues & Brochures (Warning: Graphics heavy)

true. agreed with the statement.

tbh i thought only the isuzu gemini came with a petrol varient

I have seen only 2 - 3 Isuzu Gemini Petrol cars (15-XXXX) and only one petrol Isuzu double cab (20-XXXX) .

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

I have seen only 2 - 3 Isuzu Gemini Petrol cars (15-XXXX) and only one petrol Isuzu double cab (20-XXXX) .

same here bro on the gemini..

ahhh.. sorry sorry for taking this thread OT.

Dear Madz / Peri / Members,

I have already posted about 35 catalogs and altogether with other member''s posts, I think total is about 40.

There is a warning message with the thread topic (Warning: Graphics heavy).

Do you feel any difficulty in loading pages?

Should we move to new thread - Car Catalogues & Brochures - 2?

Await your comments and instructions.

Thanks.

Dear Madz / Peri / Members,

I have already posted about 35 catalogs and altogether with other member''s posts, I think total is about 40.

There is a warning message with the thread topic (Warning: Graphics heavy).

Do you feel any difficulty in loading pages?

Should we move to new thread - Car Catalogues & Brochures - 2?

Await your comments and instructions.

Thanks.

Machang, I think it was either Peri or Madz who had edited the topic title so as to given an indication to members before opening the thread. About your question on loading time. Yes, even at office, it takes quite a lot of time to load some pages on this thread mainly due to the large number of high resolution images (from various external image hosting sources) on them. For example, I just checked page 3 of this thread (at office) and it took over 1 minute for all the images to render.

One thing that needs to be said is that the slowness is not common across the entire thread, it depends on the number of images on the page you are trying to load. So starting a new thread wouldn't be much of a use.

To minimize the slowness, we can:

1. Compile the brochure images into a PDF and post the link here. There are many free image to PDF conversion tools online.

2. Post the links to the images instead of posting the actual full sized images. This prevents the browser from loading them on each page visit. Maybe post the actual sized cover page of the catalog and access the consecutive pages through links?

3. Include thumbnails that takes you to the full sized image once clicked.

Just my thoughts. I have already followed a similar approach in my last two posts on this thread.

Cheers!

Mine took about 5 mins to load the 3rd page, but I dont see that as a problem because in the end I will have access to some cool stuf.

Dont know if the heavy traffic reduses server bandwidth etc that effects the whole site.

@Davy I like the thumbnails approch machan. It gives a preview and gives some idea about what we are actually downloading.

Anyway keep on the good work guys!

Machang, I think it was either Peri or Madz who had edited the topic title so as to given an indication to members before opening the thread. About your question on loading time. Yes, even at office, it takes quite a lot of time to load some pages on this thread mainly due to the large number of high resolution images (from various external image hosting sources) on them. For example, I just checked page 3 of this thread (at office) and it took over 1 minute for all the images to render.

One thing that needs to be said is that the slowness is not common across the entire thread, it depends on the number of images on the page you are trying to load. So starting a new thread wouldn't be much of a use.

To minimize the slowness, we can:

1. Compile the brochure images into a PDF and post the link here. There are many free image to PDF conversion tools online.

2. Post the links to the images instead of posting the actual full sized images. This prevents the browser from loading them on each page visit. Maybe post the actual sized cover page of the catalog and access the consecutive pages through links?

3. Include thumbnails that takes you to the full sized image once clicked.

Just my thoughts. I have already followed a similar approach in my last two posts on this thread.

Cheers!

Machan thanks for the ideas. I feel thumbnails method is better. Sorry, I don't know how to do it. I will learn form you. Please check your inbox. I have sent you a PM.

Nissan Gloria Cima (Nissan Cedric) – Y31 (JDM Catalog - Year 1989)

Large Luxury Car

(Click links to view full page)

1. Cover

2. Story

3. Cima

4. Exterior Front View

87255944.jpg

5.Exterior Side View

79803272.jpg

6. Exterior Side View

7. Front

8. Back

9.Interior 1

10. Interior 2

42187743.jpg

11. Cockpit

67952537.jpg

12. Features - 1

Special Attention: Front passenger seat reclining

29203440.jpg

16. Variants

93238663.jpg

More details:

Hi Sampath

Is there any chance of posting catalog of Allion A1.5 ,2003 model mate,

Thanks And best Regards

Here it is.

Allion - 2002 February

http://web-cache.stream.ne.jp/www09/toyota-catalog/pdf/allion-3/allion-3_200212.pdf

Allion - 2004 February

http://web-cache.stream.ne.jp/www09/toyota-catalog/pdf/allion-3/allion-3_200402.pdf

Allion - 2010 January

http://web-cache.stream.ne.jp/www09/toyota-catalog/pdf/allion-3/allion-3_201005.pdf

Daiwa Reconditioned Car Guide (1987)

(All pages contain vehicle photos with model codes. This catalog has 56 pages (216 vehicle models). I will upload page by page when time permits me. Please click inks to see full page)

coverruq.jpg

Toyota Vans (Page 1-5)

Page 1

69157656.jpg

Page 2 (Liteace Km21 / Townace KR12 & CR26)

Page 3 (Townace KR12 , Hiace LH71)

Page 4 (Hiace LH70 , LLH40)

Page 5

65201192.jpg

Sampath Thanks a lot mate; just a quick question is 2004 model similar to 2003?

Regards

kas

After 2002 February ,Toyota has issued next JDM catalogs for Allion in 2004 February. As your one is manufactured on 2003, I think relevant catalog is 2002 February. Sorry mate, I am not aware of the difference between 2003 & 2004 models.

@Davy I like the thumbnails approch machan. It gives a preview and gives some idea about what we are actually downloading.

Great! Will keep doing the same in the future as well. :)

Hi,

Do you have the brochure for Nissan Cefiro A33?

Sorry, not with me mate.