• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The All New E 250 Cabriolet Mars Red Color

Fazmina Munas

Bad day to post a E250 thread....its a no-biggie compared to the Gallardo....

I say its a OK car... and correct me if i'm wrong but arent there a few of these in sri lanka already? I'm sure you're thrilled by your new car, so enjoy it! But I think you're going overboard asking people to comment and rate it...

But if you WANT my rating.... 6/10...

You got one chance to tell me why I shouldn't mark you as a spammer.

Hey check the profile pic of this person & check the link which i posted. Most probably this is some troll account... Gave you a heads up in good faith.. :)

Is that good enough?? :)

Hey check the profile pic of this person & check the link which i posted. Most probably this is some troll account... Gave you a heads up in good faith.. :)

Good catch... and the fact that the profile on FB had only 5 friends this morning tells me its fake.

That link does say it picked the pictures off FB and Orkut. Its not proof. And neither is the 5 friends thing, FB can report weird numbers, based on peoples privacy settings.

Tho I do agree its probably a troll. I'd just ignore it if I were you guys.

How the heck did you trace the profile pic back to that site anyway? :-D