• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lambo In Sl!!!!!!

skyliner33

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Lamborghini was officially launched in SL on sunday at Hilton... 1 Gallardo Orange 1 Gallardo spider white and one Aventador Black .. Rumor is that all 3 are sold

hypocritical scenario, :P

may be all three were bought by "one person" to present them to his "three kids",

eg, : Gallardo Orange - to astronaut (soon to be), Gallardo Orange : to his big brother :P , Aventador Black : to e eldest bro :P :P

• Like 2

may be all three were bought by "one person" to present them to his "three kids",

eg, : Gallardo Orange - to astronaut (soon to be), Gallardo Orange : to his big brother :P , Aventador Black : to e eldest bro :P :P

:speechless-smiley-004:

Edited by Jaliya48

if the rumor is that all 3 are

sold,then sl has 4 lambos and thats awesome

i have read and heard that Mr.Dilantha's lambo cost 120 million inclueding tax...but he got it for free,if the gallardo cost 120 the aventador???? :(

Well if that's the case: Congratulations to everyone here ( as obviously WE paid for all those toys! ). Only issue is getting the royal family to share...

• Like 3

I was lucky to have been invited. The Organge Gallardo stole the show for me. The Aventador as impressive as it was, I thought that the colour scheme does not bring the best out of it. It was black with black interior and black alloys. Did not really show well. Maybe in the morning sunlight it would look better. But I think that it should have been a bright colour.

Anyway the highlight (joke) of the show was the minister opening his speech with "Lamborghini is a house-hold name in Sri Lanka" !!!! And he went on to say that "Sri Lanka now needs cars like this"!....or something to that effect. Not sure if he was drunk with power or alchy.

• Like 4

Anyway the highlight (joke) of the show was the minister opening his speech with "Lamborghini is a house-hold name in Sri Lanka" !!!! And he went on to say that "Sri Lanka now needs cars like this"!....or something to that effect. Not sure if he was drunk with power or alchy.

I think it's their standard speech for everything..

<<insert name>> is a household name. <<insert name>> is important to developing the country since our Hon. President saved out country from the terrorist.. yada yada yada...

• Like 1

I was lucky to have been invited. The Organge Gallardo stole the show for me. The Aventador as impressive as it was, I thought that the colour scheme does not bring the best out of it. It was black with black interior and black alloys. Did not really show well. Maybe in the morning sunlight it would look better. But I think that it should have been a bright colour.

GTAm which minister was this? Amunugama? I saw few of them present at the launch in pics.