• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tesla Motors - Cars That Will Change The World

Californikan

Chassis and 17 inch touchscreen

All wheel drive models will be powered by compact front and rear electric motors

BLEJV.jpg

photos by Cali

Chassis and drivetrain is based on the Model S and uses a similar four inch tall battery pack

PDSiZ.jpg

Super compact electric motors

gT5P4.jpg

cEExS.jpg

Model X uses the same 17 inch touchscreen to control all vehicle functions as the Model S

VxpaV.jpg

0fWOt.jpg

gCCnE.jpg

I'm more concerened with the fact that LCD looks way out of place. I'm pretty sure it's partially blocking the center A/C vents. Really looks like an after thought, and I have a feeling a few people will try to pick it up; it looks like a a really large tablet docked in its dashboard receptacle.

8210393998_a26a0b578b_z.jpg

Looks like its cali or his boy friend with the camera

Oh my god, the boy is deformed!

Wow! he has that nice cheese ball figure ! :smilie_liebe9:

The reflection is of the Tesla rep sitting in the back seat.

But more importantly, I intentionally included the photo with the refection knowing full well that at least one person would get excited by it. Just wanted to see who would get more worked up and excited by the reflection of some random Tesla employee, than the actual futuristic vehicle itself. .....LOL.

A few more interior details. As with the difference that occurred between the Model S prototype interior and Model S production interior, the production Model X will likely have many interior changes compared to this prototype.

By the way, this is the actual Model X prototype that Elon Musk introduced to the world earlier this year.

Note the iPod Nano style controllers on the wheel. They can be customized by the driver to whatever function he wants them to perform.

21dc46.jpg

The HVAC vent design will definitely change for the production version.

2wgd3wh.jpg

257hac1.jpg

Photos by Cali

It looks like the M5 driver delayed , but they both floored it at the same time. The instant 100% torque characteristics of an electric motor, the no-delay transmission and drive system, the electric motors positioned over the rear wheels, and excellent traction control means the Model S accelerates instantly as accelerator is pressed.

But more importantly, I intentionally included the photo with the refection knowing full well that at least one person would get excited by it. Just wanted to see who would get more worked up and excited by the reflection of some random Tesla employee, than the actual futuristic vehicle itself. .....LOL.

Musta been disappointing that you had to post it twice before someone noticed and commented.

Yet more lies from Nikan. As usual. Maybe we should call him nikan lies instead, that seems to be what he does.

Musta been disappointing that you had to post it twice before someone noticed and commented.

Yet more lies from Nikan. As usual. Maybe we should call him nikan lies instead, that seems to be what he does.

You're getting confused again.

Typical Pericles trying so desperately to be a hater that he trips over himself, gets his facts wrong, and gets himself confused about a simple thing.

The photo in question is of an SUV and has been posted only once and only on this page. Not twice as you falsely claim.

If you knew the difference between a car and an SUV you would have recognized that the photo on this page in question is of an SUV, the Model X. The earlier set of photos were of a car, the Model S. They are not the same vehicle or even the same kinds of vehicles.

p.s

Here is the wikipedia article on what a car is: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Automobile

and what an SUV is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suv

so hopefully you don't get so confused about it in the future.

• 4 months later...

Typical Pericles trying so desperately to be a hater that he trips over himself, gets his facts wrong, and gets himself confused about a simple thing.

p.s

Here is the wikipedia article on what a car is: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Automobile

and what an SUV is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suv

so hopefully you don't get so confused about it in the future.

Any Nikan,

So you are the most intelligent guy who doesn't trip over him self , always gets his facts right and doesn't get confused.

The ever great Nikan goes to the extent of telling Peri the diff between an SUV and a car

Cali I think you are the most confused in this worlds who need a good clarification on,

1. That you belong to neither of the genders

2. That you don't have the brains the size of a baby pea

3. That you presume that others also look for google to get the meanings of most basic things in your case "puberty" for an example

4. That you are an idiot who whole AL hates but because of the good nature of the mods are still allowed to post bull shit

5. And that a pathetic ass hole who wastes server space and bandwith for the good natured AL members obstructing them for using the site for the intended purposes.

6. That you need to get lost immediately from AL

get your lolly from your Tesla BF and go to sleep. BTW, do you dream of being drilled in the behind by musk in your eroptic dreams in the night ?????

This week Tesla's Model S won the 2013 Green Car of the Year award at the 2013 World Car Awards....

http://green.autoblog.com/2013/03/28/tesla-model-s-wins-2013-world-green-car-of-the-year/

Really? I'm surprised as I was just reading: "...Since late September, the Tesla Motors Club forum's "mechanical issues" thread has grown to be more than 130 pages long with some 1,300 posts, and it includes owners complaining about nearly every aspect of the vehicle, including paint, satellite radio tuning, tail lamp housings and windshield wipers.

Musk insists that despite any mechanical issues that have arisen thus far, the car is safe. He said that it was not released to the public until it was capable of receiving a five-star crash test rating. No fires have been reported in any production cars, and no serious injuries have occurred in a Model S or a Roadster. (The latter is also a testament to how few of them are on the roads at the moment.)

Even so, if this were a car from any other manufacturer, the defects reported by these owners would be completely unacceptable..."

Link to the full article on Jalopnik

The photo in question is of an SUV and has been posted only once and only on this page. Not twice as you falsely claim.

If you knew the difference between a car and an SUV you would have recognized that the photo on this page in question is of an SUV, the Model X. The earlier set of photos were of a car, the Model S. They are not the same vehicle or even the same kinds of vehicles.

You ARE right there! You posted this for the first time. And Peri got it wrong. Small kick in the nuts to Peri there. Sigh...

Anyway i'm sure he'll admit to it right after you share with us the other "international standard" forums you are part of.

Tesla Model S deliveries in Jan, Feb, March 2013 exceeded projections, beating the Nissan Leaf to become the best selling EV in the U.S.

About 4750 Model S delivered in Q1 = over $300 million in sales so far in 2013. Looks like Tesla's projection of $1 billion in 2013 sales will be exceeded also.

http://cleantechnica.com/2013/04/01/tesla-model-s-sales-exceed-target-tesla-to-be-profitable-in-q1/#gsc.tab=0

Members, I received this by e mail Tesla Motors to expand Model S electric car 'Supercharger' network Tesla Motors is planning to open more quick-charge locations along its 'Supercharger' network in various locations over the next three to four months, Voelcker writes. The Supercharger network is meant to allow Tesla Motors Model S drivers to obtain rapid recharges every 100 to 200 miles.

By John Voelcker, Guest blogger / March 25, 2013

• 0325-tesla_full_380.jpg

A Tesla Model S electric sedan is driven near the company's factory in Fremont, Calif. Since the first 'supercharger' stations went live last September, there have been only eight locations in California and the Northeast Corridor, Voelcker writes.

Noah Berger/Reuters/File

One of the features associated with the 2013 Tesla Model S all-electric luxury sport sedan is the dedicated Supercharger network of DC quick-charge locations.
Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I guessing this is an April Fools prank, but... I can't be bothered verifying it.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1083271_tesla-cancels-most-affordable-40-kwh-model-s-due-to-lack-of-demand

I don't think it's an April Fools prank Peri. :)

Read the article and my personal opinion is that the customers are getting a pretty good deal because Tesla has actually offered them a 60 kWh version of the model S (by applying software restrictions to simulate the 40 kWh version). But the car will be more powerful since it's got the 60 kWh versions' components inside, that is a huge bonus from a customer's perspective.

Just my 2 cents.