• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tesla Motors - Cars That Will Change The World

Californikan

I wrote about the Model S in my hybrid thread over a year ago http://forum.autolan...s/page__st__100 and about the Fisker Karma almost a year and a half ago http://forum.autolan...ws/page__st__40. :)

Hmmm thats an interesting way of defining a copy paste job :rolleyes:

Tesla Roadster video road test

Tesla's sister company is SolarCity and provides solar recharging infrastructure for Tesla and other electric cars

- Solar recharging means the sun recharges the car for 'free' , and there is no fuel or electricity cost of running the car.

solartesla.jpg

65188_460210222800_18790602800_5269584_6645177_n.jpg

Tesla-Solar-Storage-1.jpg

tesla-1.jpg

Edited by Californikan

A quick google check would have shown you that the words I wrote about the Tesla Model S

http://forum.autolan...s/page__st__100 were not cut and pasted or copied from anywhere because those exact words I wrote can only be found on the autolanka "Hybrid and Zero-Emissions Vehicles" thread......

9a8cqf.jpg

Interesting seems like your "google" is broken

JG7bv.jpg?1

If one runs a search on majority of your posts they will find similar results.

Admit it Cali, 95% of your content is either copy pasted or plagarised .But then again i wouldn't expect someone who doesnt know his hubcaps from alloys to compose his own automotive related posts.

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 1

---------- From the desk of the Grand Poobahaha----------

Dear Crishan,

First of all I would like to congratulate you on being the only person to be an autolanka member before autolanka even existed. It's quite remarkable that you "joined" in 2004 because the autolanka forum began in 2005. When you, ahem, "joined" in 2004, was this around the same time that you started hearing voices and the aliens flew to your school to show you their spaceship?

Your 'inactive' status and 88 post total since 2004 explains how you missed the fact that Californikan is based in the U.S., which explains how he was able to get access to the Tesla Model S and take photos of it. (californikan....California.....Tesla is based in California.....which is in the U.S......do you get it) What is your response to this is?

I'm also wondering about your accusation that Californikan only getting to know about Tesla in April 2012. He providing a link that showed he wrote a post about the Model S over a year ago. You never responded to that. What is your response? Do you think Californikan hacked into autolanka and insert a fake post? Or maybe he photoshopped a Jaguar and a Ford with a little Aston Martin and an ipad to create a fake car?

Sincerely,

Pereé

Don't try to pretend to be something you're not Cali, you'll get official warnings in addition to making a fool of yourself. Just FYI, Autolanka forums existed long before 2005. There was an old forum on a different software. Even I joined around 2003-2004, tho I don't recall exactly when.

See what happens when you have to venture into areas that google can't help you?

---------- From the desk of the Grand Poobahaha----------

Dear Crishan,

First of all I would like to congratulate you on being the only person to be an autolanka member before autolanka even existed. It's quite remarkable that you "joined" in 2004 because the autolanka forum began in 2005. When you, ahem, "joined" in 2004, was this around the same time that you started hearing voices and the aliens flew to your school to show you their spaceship?

Your 'inactive' status and 88 post total since 2004 explains how you missed the fact that Californikan is based in the U.S., which explains how he was able to get access to the Tesla Model S and take photos of it. (californikan....California.....Tesla is based in California.....which is in the U.S......do you get it) What is your response to this is?

I'm also wondering about your accusation that Californikan only getting to know about Tesla in April 2012. He providing a link that showed he wrote a post about the Model S over a year ago. You never responded to that. What is your response? Do you think Californikan hacked into autolanka and insert a fake post? Or maybe he photoshopped a Jaguar and a Ford with a little Aston Martin and an ipad to create a fake car?

Sincerely,

Pereé

From the desk of the Grand Poobahaha????? Mate better luck next time to hack AL web site. You are still not in that league.

Started my Bachelor's degree in 2004 & during that era while I was browsing the net in ACBT library, I got to know about AL. So a member since then. Any way I have been a frequent visitor to the web site & due to not logging in frequently it has gone to inactive status. I'm sorry to hurt your feelings kid, but you just got to know about Auto Lanka only one year ago (I assume)

As I have told you before your number of dumb posts reflects the percentage of your dumbness. (Don't like to repeat things as it's a waste of time) There are thousands of quality members in AL but few dumb people like you ruin the calibre of the forum.

Also please note that even if you try to convince us by naming your self cali, we surely know that you are just a google geek who is desperatley waiting for a Green visa.

Any way Congratulations for discovering a new vehicle brand by the name of Tesla in June 2012! (Mate still you're late & you're making a laughing stock out of your self) :speechless-smiley-004:

Don't try to pretend to be something you're not Cali, you'll get official warnings in addition to making a fool of yourself. Just FYI, Autolanka forums existed long before 2005. There was an old forum on a different software. Even I joined around 2003-2004, tho I don't recall exactly when.

See what happens when you have to venture into areas that google can't help you?

Cali,

A valuable piece of advice from one of our dear moderators (In red). Google won't convert you from dumbness to greatness for heavens sake.

Edited by Crishan
  • Like 1

The story of this thread is the story of Sri Lanka: A few hater modayas who can't think beyond their noses, let alone about the bigger picture or 5 years into the future, retard progress and development through their short sighted modaya actions .

Thanks crishan, watchman, and jdnet........

2vj6ic1.jpg

Edited by Californikan
  • Like 1

Dear haters,

Thank you very much for helping me. I needed this thread to get to 5 pages so I could present the Tesla photos, videos and information in the way I wanted to present it, and thanks to your help I was able to do it.

Thanks again for helping out.

Californikan

If you really mean what you typed, ppl should not hate you, rather feel sorry for you. What a sad life you must lead :( . Hope the 5 pages brightened up your day. Nice distraction for me from office work though :)

Dear haters,

Thank you very much for helping me. I needed this thread to get to 5 pages so I could present the Tesla photos, videos and information in the way I wanted to present it, and thanks to your help I was able to do it.

Thanks again for helping out.

Californikan

Hey don't sweat it man. Glad to help. By the way, which one of these is you?

zbrqM.png

The middle one? I bet you're the middle one... come on now... 'fess up!

• Like 1

The end could indeed be nigh -

http://www.thetrutha...ut/#more-453276

It could very well eventually be, but not this year and not in the next few years.

Tesla doesn't have a demand problem for the next few years at least. Their order books are full with long waiting lists. Right now they are having production problems and are taking longer than expected to ramp up Model S production, which is what made the Wunderlich analyst recommend a sell. But on the other hand, on the very same day, other investment banks recommended a buy. http://www.dailypoli...motors-tsla.htm

• 4 weeks later...

Dear me, they haven't even started delivering the thing yet, and already it looks as though Tesla has gotten it's range calculations rather seriously wrong....

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/08/your-tesla-mileage-may-vary-scientist-projects-drastically-shorter-range-while-journalists-wait-for-test-cars/

Sure, Tesla will change the world..... :rolleyes: