• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Urgent - Starlet Price

tinyman

Question

Dear All,

i just checked with the person who want to sell his starlet 1998 model auto car with 130,000km done- registered in 2000. my gutt feeling is 1.5mn, is it reasonable to ask that price, since i'm new to the vehicle stuff i'm bit nervous to make the quote.

13 answers to this question

Dear All,

i just checked with the person who want to sell his starlet 1998 model auto car with 130,000km done- registered in 2000. my gutt feeling is 1.5mn, is it reasonable to ask that price, since i'm new to the vehicle stuff i'm bit nervous to make the quote.

Are you talking about this one? http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=82207

If so not a good idea to drop a question as such in this forum. Because if the owner is a member in AL already & not a genuine person, he/she might mislead you by giving fairytale quotations. (Just my thought)

If the car is in good condition it'll be a good offer. But if it's more than 1.7, you might as well strech your budget a bit & hunt for a vitz.

Are you talking about this one? http://www.autolanka...ad.asp?ID=82207

If so not a good idea to drop a question as such in this forum. Because if the owner is a member in AL already & not a genuine person, he/she might mislead you by giving fairytale quotations. (Just my thought)

If the car is in good condition it'll be a good offer. But if it's more than 1.7, you might as well strech your budget a bit & hunt for a vitz.

Your thoughts are confusing.

hey man, i bought starlet last week, 1.6 million,

Manual Transmission,

GG,

more than 150000km

good condition

there is a starlet (Auto, english number, very very good condition ) i know, owner expecting around 2 M,

1.5M is so cheep for starlet in current market, Even maruti asked around that price

Manual Transmission,

GG,

more than 150000km

good condition

there is a starlet (Auto, english number, very very good condition ) i know, owner expecting around 2 M,

1.5M is so cheep for starlet in current market, Even maruti asked around that price

You will not get an English number starlet auto for that price. You will prove what a fool you are.

Are you talking about this one? http://www.autolanka...ad.asp?ID=82207

Mates,I'm a layman looking for my 1st car, so I might be a fool to ask that price. anyway thanks for your valuable advises.

by the way i assigned that value based on the fact that one of my office mate got a SWIFT jeep model KE series for 2.15 last month.

I know starlets are reliable cars but do u think its worth spending that kind of money for something of that age? I'd never understand the logic of the Toyota fan club :sad-smiley-058:

to think, you can get a nice ek3 for the price.

Manual Transmission,

GG,

more than 150000km

good condition

2Mil? Are you serious? Might as well put another 100K & buy a 2004 swift. I my self own a starlet EP 82. But I miss my good old days with the Honda. True it's good on petrol, but personaly I won't invest that much on a starlet.

Your thoughts are confusing.

My thought- "Not a good idea to question about a price of a perticular vehicle advertised in AL it self"

Reason - "The seller might be a member in AL, & might give higher valuations"

Edited by Crishan