• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

sam333

Hi all,

does anybody knw where is corolla se saloon/ se limited original car antena got fixed??? I already searched in many & figured, it's not came with power antena, rear roof mounted antena or side antena(as xe saloon/ xe limited). So, where it is fixed...????

Thank you.

Hi all,

does anybody knw where is corolla se saloon/ se limited original car antena got fixed??? I already searched in many & figured, it's not came with power antena, rear roof mounted antena or side antena(as xe saloon/ xe limited). So, where it is fixed...????

Thank you.

original antenna is coming to rear windscreen. see carefully little copper line on the rear windscreen. there is heater, and top lines are the antenna. see carefully.

Edited by Nilantha
  • Like 3

i have a L grade SE Saloon sprinter. The antenna is located on the dashboard in drivers side corner, a small rounded plate like thing with about 5 cm in diameter.

it may not the radio antenna. it is should be satalite receiver (antenna) of the GPS system. is this singapore used sprinter?

i have a L grade SE Saloon sprinter. The antenna is located on the dashboard in drivers side corner, a small rounded plate like thing with about 5 cm in diameter.

Is that EE111 Sprinter?

http://web-cache.stream.ne.jp/www09/toyota-catalog/pdf/sprinter-3/sprinter-3_199804.pdf

original antenna is coming to rear windscreen. see carefully little copper line on the rear windscreen. there is heater, and top lines are the antenna. see carefully.

Thanx..... Yes it is there.... :grinning-smiley-003:

If there is a tinted rear windscreen, Can it make problem for radio signals???? :blush:

it may not the radio antenna. it is should be satalite receiver (antenna) of the GPS system. is this singapore used sprinter?

ahhhh... prv owner told me it is antenna. another damn lie of him then. well i am not sure where it was used.