• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What If Petrol Prices Go Up Again

NZer

Imagine you bought a luxury 2nd hand car for a lot less than an toyota econ box (eg- Jag X-type-2001 vs Toyota vitz - 2009)

Prices - jag (some where advertised at around 3mill) , Vitz (unreg - around 4 mill)

Efficiency- Jag - 6kmpl, Vitz - 12kmpl(in the real world, not in the toyota fan club)

If you run 12000km per year (should be less considering the mileage these cars show in their meters after some time :D)

The jag will cost Rs.300k , the vitz Rs.150k.

So you save Rs.150k on fuel,

But if you have invested the extra 1mill on the bank you get Rs.140k as interest.

So econfreaks get Rs.10k off every year. Use it for 100 years and you get you'r money back,

How fantastic I should consider an exchange to a vitz :D

The best thing is when you are at the lights and you'r back is aching you'r b*tt is tatooed with the cheap fabric seats and you'r cheap metal watch is rattling due to the vibration of the 1L 3 cylinder engine on the steering wheel, and the AC is blowing louder than you'r cheap aftermarket chinese tv system to keep you from not sweating, a jag parks next to you,

The guy in it who hasn't spent as much as you did is indulging in the whisper quiet interior, his b*tt on genuine English leather, arms held firmly on the leather warped wheel, piped music coming from his the high quality stereo.

Then the lights go green you understand the mistake you made and try to hit the lamp post to commit suicide, but unfortunately 8 airbags burst out from nowhere and it won't let end you'r sufferings.

This is just a description of what i would have felt if i used an econ-box,

The names of the vehicles where given as examples only

wonderful explanation mate :sport-smiley-004:

With rumours that price of petrol and diesel going up will price of fuel efficient vehicles go up? I like to know what will happen just incase :)

so tell us what's the so called fuel efficient car that you've .?

Probably you may be going to increase the quoted price by another 1 or 2 million of your 20 year old toyota i think ?

Imagine you bought a luxury 2nd hand car for a lot less than an toyota econ box (eg- Jag X-type-2001 vs Toyota vitz - 2009)

Prices - jag (some where advertised at around 3mill) , Vitz (unreg - around 4 mill)

Efficiency- Jag - 6kmpl, Vitz - 12kmpl(in the real world, not in the toyota fan club)

If you run 12000km per year (should be less considering the mileage these cars show in their meters after some time :D)

But if you have invested the extra 1mill on the bank you get Rs.140k as interest.

So econfreaks get Rs.10k off every year. Use it for 100 years and you get you'r money back,

The best thing is when you are at the lights and you'r back is aching you'r b*tt is tatooed with the cheap fabric seats and you'r cheap metal watch is rattling due to the vibration of the 1L 3 cylinder engine on the steering wheel, and the AC is blowing louder than you'r cheap aftermarket chinese tv system to keep you from not sweating, a jag parks next to you,

The guy in it who hasn't spent as much as you did is indulging in the whisper quiet interior, his b*tt on genuine English leather, arms held firmly on the leather warped wheel, piped music coming from his the high quality stereo.

Then the lights go green you understand the mistake you made and try to hit the lamp post to commit suicide, but unfortunately 8 airbags burst out from nowhere and it won't let end you'r sufferings.

post of the day :)

• Like 1

With rumours that price of petrol and diesel going up will price of fuel efficient vehicles go up? I like to know what will happen just incase :)

First, all the monkeys in Allions, premios, Vits, Beltas, Bultos, Demios and what nots will form queues 10Kms long at every fuel station.

Then fuel stations will run out of fuel.

Next day, every Tom, Dick and Harry will take it up the arse like the good men they are and pump fuel at the price decided bu the GOSL... :)

Ok, BTW, prices of Econoboxes will go up by 2 million Rupees..... :) And your average monkey will pawn his remaining testicle and his mother remaining tit and his wives left kidney and one ovary to buy a Corolla 110... :)

• Like 9

Imagine you bought a luxury 2nd hand car for a lot less than an toyota econ box (eg- Jag X-type-2001 vs Toyota vitz - 2009) Prices - jag (some where advertised at around 3mill) , Vitz (unreg - around 4 mill) Efficiency- Jag - 6kmpl, Vitz - 12kmpl(in the real world, not in the toyota fan club) If you run 12000km per year (should be less considering the mileage these cars show in their meters after some time :D) The jag will cost Rs.300k , the vitz Rs.150k. So you save Rs.150k on fuel, But if you have invested the extra 1mill on the bank you get Rs.140k as interest. So econfreaks get Rs.10k off every year. Use it for 100 years and you get you'r money back, How fantastic I should consider an exchange to a vitz :D The best thing is when you are at the lights and you'r back is aching you'r b*tt is tatooed with the cheap fabric seats and you'r cheap metal watch is rattling due to the vibration of the 1L 3 cylinder engine on the steering wheel, and the AC is blowing louder than you'r cheap aftermarket chinese tv system to keep you from not sweating, a jag parks next to you, The guy in it who hasn't spent as much as you did is indulging in the whisper quiet interior, his b*tt on genuine English leather, arms held firmly on the leather warped wheel, piped music coming from his the high quality stereo. Then the lights go green you understand the mistake you made and try to hit the lamp post to commit suicide, but unfortunately 8 airbags burst out from nowhere and it won't let end you'r sufferings. This is just a description of what i would have felt if i used an econ-box, The names of the vehicles where given as examples only

Interesting Summary and I do agree with the point your trying to make. But sadly, the real world doesn't work QUITE like that mate, especially if we're talking about a used Jaguar being a regular runner!

• Like 3

Worth the read:D rep++

First, all the monkeys in Allions, premios, Vits, Beltas, Bultos, Demios and what nots will form queues 10Kms long at every fuel station.

Then fuel stations will run out of fuel.

Next day, every Tom, Dick and Harry will take it up the arse like the good men they are and pump fuel at the price decided bu the GOSL... :)

Ok, BTW, prices of Econoboxes will go up by 2 million Rupees..... :) And your average monkey will pawn his remaining testicle and his mother remaining tit and his wives left kidney and one ovary to buy a Corolla 110... :)

Awsome reply machang.....

Interesting Summary and I do agree with the point your trying to make. But sadly, the real world doesn't work QUITE like that mate, especially if we're talking about a used Jaguar being a regular runner!

Exactly what I was thinking. In reality, Jag`s gear box gets busted and there goes half of the 1mill you`ve invested somewhere. :D Then again, different perceptions on taking risks.

As somebody said before, the thread is pretty dumb though.

So well said. I have no words to commend this. Excellent

Exactly what I was thinking. In reality, Jag`s gear box gets busted and there goes half of the 1mill you`ve invested somewhere. :D Then again, different perceptions on taking risks.

As somebody said before, the thread is pretty dumb though.

To quote jd, thread is retarded. But a jag x was run daily from mount to pettah for one year, and it gave no trouble. None whatsoever. So let's not write them off so fast mates

To quote jd, thread is retarded. But a jag x was run daily from mount to pettah for one year, and it gave no trouble. None whatsoever. So let's not write them off so fast mates

Indeed, a manual Jag X is little more than a Ford Mondeo, and those it seems are pretty fkn reliable.