• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"mystery Product At The Ceylon Motor Show" Taking Your Car From Ordinary To Extra Ordinary!!!

Abbas J

Dear Motor Enthusiasts.

I cordially Invite you to the the "Pre Launch" Event at the Ceylon Motor Show 2012.

Are you ready to take your car from Ordinary to Extra Ordinary

Then The U***A *A*I**G C*SS** T*N**G Solution will make this a reality.

Do visit our stall located within close proximity to the A*W Pavilion

Our trained and well versed motor enthusiasts will be looking forward to helping you understand our unique product and help clarify any questions that you have.

Regards,

Abbas J

Helping Build a Nation of Motor Enthusiasts

Helping to make Vehicle Performance and Affordability a Reality

i don't understand anything in your post mate.

And unfortunately i'm busy these days so unable to attend the event as well.

Would you be kind enough to explain it in simple terms.

I mean, in simple english...

Abbas, is this is a gadget like that Dahamsa thingeymebob? Or is it a car wash?

And who are these 'well versed motor enthusiasts'? I hope they are not those Hiace Driving types, you know, the kind that hangs out at Galle Face or Nuwara Eliya during the season and wears tight sequined jeans and bright Orange shirts with more sequins... :)

You know the type of people I am talking about.... ;)

• Like 3

Abbas, is this is a gadget like that Dahamsa thingeymebob? Or is it a car wash?

And who are these 'well versed motor enthusiasts'? I hope they are not those Hiace Driving types, you know, the kind that hangs out at Galle Face or Nuwara Eliya during the season and wears tight sequined jeans and bright Orange shirts with more sequins... :)

You know the type of people I am talking about.... ;)

What the HELL do you do when you goto Nuwara Eliya!!!!!! :D

• Like 2

i read that line a good 5 times and i still dont get what it stands for....

oh and please stop saying "helping build a nation of motor enthusiasts," seems like every one has been trying to help build the nation of something these days, but the nation has still gone to crap.

i lol`d at that machan :action-smiley-033:

Is this product any good at removing prostitute's blood from the dickey carpet?Please reply soon because she's really starting to smell now. :)

are you crazy? never put a prostitutes body in the truck without wrapping it up in plastic. After disposing of the body you should take the dickey carpet out and wash it several times to remove any DNA evidence. If I were you I would just pour some gas on it and burn the carpet (once it's removed from the car). lrn2CSI bro.

I just dump the body aftewrwards... can't get the upholstery messed up. If I really have to move a body, I borrow my BIL's car or Ripper's truck... ;)

But I would like to see what Abbas have to offer.

I would be really annoyed if it is just a sticker that says 'EXTRA ORDINARY'.

I just dump the body aftewrwards... can't get the upholstery messed up. If I really have to move a body, I borrow my BIL's car or Ripper's truck... ;)

But I would like to see what Abbas have to offer.

I would be really annoyed if it is just a sticker that says 'EXTRA ORDINARY'.

Using ripper's truck is a good thing. You could put a body in the back and no one would notice it since the bed is full of wooden planks and other crap. But seriously dumping the body is not always safe. I personally prefer burning it. That way you would be destroying any evidence. You gotta make sure you get rid of any bones though.

Yeah... But I find feeding them to pigs helps too... Pigs will go through a cadaver in less than 2 hours

Yeah, you can hide a body INSIDE Rippers truck.

lol. Hey maybe after the body is taken care of you can have ripper vacuum the car using his air compressor :)

I hope they are not those Hiace Driving types, you know, the kind that hangs out at Galle Face or Nuwara Eliya during the season and wears tight sequined jeans and bright Orange shirts with more sequins... :)

That was a visual I didn't need right now... or ever... GOD MAKE IT GO AWAY!!

Dear Motor Enthusiasts.

I cordially Invite you to the the "Pre Launch" Event at the Ceylon Motor Show 2012.

Are you ready to take your car from Ordinary to Extra Ordinary

Do visit our stall located within close proximity to the A*W Pavilion

Our trained and well versed motor enthusiasts will be looking forward to helping you understand our unique product and help clarify any questions that you have.

Nice word play btw.. By calling them 'enthusiasts' they dont need to have any formal education, experience or background in whatever service they provide.. anyone can be an enthusiast... Just like I'm a great enthusiast of banging ultra hot models; before MD kills them n disposes the bodies in ripper's truck :P...

Thank you for viewing this add and the amusing questions and comments posted by members.

Both Good and Negative Feed Back is appreciated and our customer service team will help you even the wildest of queries.

To answer jdnets question: Please soak your utensil in a larger basin using warm water ,lime and vinigar. If you opt for something more abrasive use Coca Cola . Your cooking pan will be refreshingly clean.

Regarding my product it is being pre launched this week and do visit our booth, we are located within close proximity to the A*W Pavillion

I am making a genuine effort to bring affordable motorsports to Sri Lanka and if readers are not convinced a test drive will be all you need.

See You at The CEYLON MOTOR SHOW

Look here Jabbas!

Cut the bullcrap man.. the world doesnt revolve around you; and people arent going to block out their calendar to come see launch whatever sh!t ur launching.. you're not Steve Jobs.

If you have something significant to say, just say it; else let us continue our own discussion and get lost.

• Like 1

affordable motorsport?

what did you try to fix a bodykit to a lawn mower or something..

Dude like Chan5 said.. why dont you freaking explain here what the heck is your "product"..

• Like 2