• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"mystery Product At The Ceylon Motor Show" Taking Your Car From Ordinary To Extra Ordinary!!!

Abbas J

I am surprised that many auto lanka readers did not find our stall. We had huge banners, A television playing drift videos, Free gifts, a suzuki dzire a swift and entire Yamaha booth around us. Further more we placed a Ultra Racing Cone at the entrance of the right hand side tent. (Hino Trucks, Honda, Yamaha, Castrol and Suzuki were all there including us)

I am surprised that many auto lanka readers did not find our stall. We had huge banners, A television playing drift videos, Free gifts, a suzuki dzire a swift and entire Yamaha booth around us. Further more we placed a Ultra Racing Cone at the entrance of the right hand side tent. (Hino Trucks, Honda, Yamaha, Castrol and Suzuki were all there including us)

Aha... that's the issue.. not many here would modify a Dzire or swift.. ;) also, you failed to tell the community here what your product is, and how it will help.... and I hope it is not one of those chips..

Our Stall was Located next to the new Suzuki Swift Desire!!!!

Aiyoo yakko why would you go around the motorshow, placing a sign with your company name and taking pictures of cars you have never "tuned"? Are you that daft?

Sorry dude, didn't notice anything near those stalls. There was a rocking R1 at the Yamaha both huh? Anyway there's always next year I suppose. Maybe make the banners bigger? TV screens bigger?

I didn't notice it either, tho to be fair, I looked around the Nissans coz you said A*W. I didn't even bother paying attention around the Marutis, Just took some pics and got out of that tent. I was impressed with the fact that they seemed to have the largest selection of models available, coz there are so many little model spin offs, but that was all that registered. And I had no intention of using up my limited time there shooting a lot of different Marutis.

Might have actually helped if you had said what it was. Then would have known what to look for. Even with Andrew's description, it just hasn't registered.

Or you shoulda had some female models around. Then I would have probably seen it. Maybe. It still was the Maruti section.

We thank JDNet for his extreme enthusiasm and he seems to be our biggest fan. Your enthusiasm always makes us smile. =]

We have learnt allot about Sri Lankan Exhibition Layouts through the Motor Show and in future we will be providing a clear map with instructions on how to find us.

Other banners and ideas will be implemented to ensure that finding our booth will be a simple as possible.

We thank JDNet for his extreme enthusiasm and he seems to be our biggest fan. Your enthusiasm always makes us smile. =]

We have learnt allot about Sri Lankan Exhibition Layouts through the Motor Show and in future we will be providing a clear map with instructions on how to find us.

Other banners and ideas will be implemented to ensure that finding our booth will be a simple as possible.

Your welcome.

Here's something you can learn from this thread. Next time stop being a cheap a$$ and pay for advertising ok? Oh and do take a few marketing classes.

Well now I can remeber few guys hanging around a swift desire between honda and yamaha stalls. I just ignored it purely due to the car itself. Mate i think you have chosen the wrong place, and mostly wrong vehicle!

Oh well, Abbas, now you know what makes us tick... next time try harder. Put some effort in to your free advertising. Or worst case scenario, hire a proper writer to do your copy. It is not that expensive. Don't be such a cheapo.

Your first post itself was turned it to a joke because you tried to be a smart ass.

If you just took the effort to say what it was, where it will be and what to look for, you would have had some success.

This creating of ' buzz' is a big buzz kill in SL as we are not the market for that kind of cheap tactics. It might have worked in South India, them being the excitable type.

Say what it is that you are selling, and we will listen... :)

BTW, a Suzuki Desire as your promo car? Seriously? How did you come up with that idea?

Edited by VVTi