• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Like This Navara D40 4X4?

Duncan

Thought of sharing this with other 4x4 fans here.

Not sure if the Nissan D40 Navara 4x4 is popular in SL. Quite a popular model in SA and Oz. Mainly for it comfort and cabin space.

A local SA 4x4 magazine took it on as a project to improve on the D40 and make it unique. Here is a pic

project-navara1.jpg

We also have after market company ARCTIC TRUCKS here in SA. Sanctioned by the manufacturers.

Take a look.

arctic3.jpg

arctic2.jpg

arctic1.jpg

That Nissan looks like my kinda Mean Machine! Looks like a Baja runner. I test drove one (A normal Navara) once. Freaking boat of a vehicle. Just a little too big to be properly practical on our suburban roads and byways. But I liked it a lot. Definitely loaded with options.

But most of the stuff here are the Smart cabs, right? Not the double cabs like these.

Both the petrol V6 4litre motor and the diesel motor holds out very well. The diesel has had problems in certain markets where the quality of diesel is not that great.

The 3.0dCi diesel motor is the most powerful in its class. 170kw and 550Nm at 1750 rpm. Awesome for low end crawling.

very nice.

That Nissan looks like my kinda Mean Machine! Looks like a Baja runner. I test drove one (A normal Navara) once. Freaking boat of a vehicle. Just a little too big to be properly practical on our suburban roads and byways. But I liked it a lot. Definitely loaded with options.

But most of the stuff here are the Smart cabs, right? Not the double cabs like these.

Yeah it is a big vehicle. Might not be practical in SL roads.

All the vehicles I displayed here are road legal. Pretty nice in our wide roads.

Mostly are, but with the tax reduction they did bring down the double cab as well.

Btw the Navara looks mean, but they could have taken off the chrome parts.

Edited by CyRaX

Thought of sharing this with other 4x4 fans here.

Not sure if the Nissan D40 Navara 4x4 is popular in SL. Quite a popular model in SA and Oz. Mainly for it comfort and cabin space.

A local SA 4x4 magazine took it on as a project to improve on the D40 and make it unique. Here is a pic

That is one nice looking truck..what specs and upgrades does it carry...we do have the same but the local variant is only the 2.5Lt engine and not the 3.0 or atleast i havent come across any up to now.

not really think the navara`s here are mostly 4 door given the increased imports from UK i reckon...funny enough everytime some one mentions Smart Cab my mind goes towards the toyota