• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ceylon Motorshow 2012 - 8Th, 9Th And The 10Th Of June, 2012 At The Bmich

milindu

Nice Peri!...BTW why can't I 'like' your posts?

I dunno. I thought I wasn't getting the buttons so that I can't like or dislike my own, which makes sense, considering all the idiots out there liking their own posts.

I dunno. I thought I wasn't getting the buttons so that I can't like or dislike my own, which makes sense, considering all the idiots out there liking their own posts.

Yup I can't rep up you posts.Dunno if i's the same for others.My AL experience is a bit screwed up these days.

nice pics peri hats off to you. :grinning-smiley-003:

btw i think that jaguar xjs at 229 and 231 is the car that TBT ask about few weeks ago.

That's the car terrabyte was on about?I thought it was some mystery Jag i've not heard of...anyway that car belongs to a Mr.Balasubramanium.A V12! Edited by MasterDon

Thanks guys.Was a very rushed session, since I had another shoot in the eve, and I really couldn't shoot the classics as I wanted to. Now that I think about it, I think I missed an entire section. Decided to pay more attention inside since I've shot the majority of the classics before.

Side note, that 240Z has deteriorated. Makes me very sad. Paint bubbles and plenty of oxidization :(

wow awesome pics... i always thought there are only 2 ferrari's in SL... the crazy thing is the oldest car has a KH number... wonder how that happened

I've shot that thing before. First pic here - http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/album/6/Sri-Lankan-Wheels

I had a whole album from that day, but it disappeared with fotopic when they closed down.

That's the car terrabyte was on about?I thought it was some mystery Jag i've not heard of...anyway that car belongs to a Mr.Balasubramanium.A V12!

this car match the TBT's description it's a green Pre facelift in 300-plates number and it's a V12 just like TBT's description but the only guy can verify this is TBT him self.

wow awesome pics... i always thought there are only 2 ferrari's in SL... the crazy thing is the oldest car has a KH number... wonder how that happened

I've heard that the Mondial was auctioned off only a few years back after being in the customs impound for a while.

Thanks guys.Was a very rushed session, since I had another shoot in the eve, and I really couldn't shoot the classics as I wanted to. Now that I think about it, I think I missed an entire section. Decided to pay more attention inside since I've shot the majority of the classics before.

Side note, that 240Z has deteriorated. Makes me very sad. Paint bubbles and plenty of oxidization :(

I've shot that thing before. First pic here - http://preveen.multi...i-Lankan-Wheels

I had a whole album from that day, but it disappeared with fotopic when they closed down.

oh yeahhhh... cool.. thanks

BTW what's the price tag on the Motorhomes?

18.5 mill. Very funky interior, even enough room for me to stand up straight inside without contorting myself. Quite luxury.

Occurs to me that was about the price you got for your house, wasn't it? :)

Nice work as always.

What!? no girls this time in your album? :P

Dude, you have no idea. There were no girls in sight, even in the crowd. Guess early on Sat wasn't a good time for crowd spotting.

Well, there was a cute girl in that auto-sleeper, but I had the 50mm on then, didn't have time for lens swapping. But she wasn't a model, she was part of the IWS team.

Wut tu du? No time to do anything properly no? :)

Dude, you have no idea. There were no girls in sight, even in the crowd. Guess early on Sat wasn't a good time for crowd spotting.

Well, there was a cute girl in that auto-sleeper, but I had the 50mm on then, didn't have time for lens swapping. But she wasn't a model, she was part of the IWS team.

Wut tu du? No time to do anything properly no? :)

i saw the lucas girls around nothing much but something in skirts i suppose....

i saw the lucas girls around nothing much but something in skirts i suppose....

I saw 1 Lucas girl. And the XK was a lot better looking. Besides, I ran into half of Stigmata at that time, so I was talking with them.