• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Body Kit Price

Swift Rider

Hey Folks,

I would like to know a place where i can find a nice body kit for my Suzuki Swift 2010 model, Should be good finishing and if possible an approximate price for it coz i have no idea about the prices,

And 1 more thing,ive got some scratches in the buffer and suggest me a good place to paint it and the price please.

Peace,

Swift Rider

@ invisibleuser,

Bro is the quality is good? coz i have seen lot of body kits of my friends aren't good finishing, either the fitting is not stable or the paint of the buffer peels off.

As far i see on the ma*vud site, The kits seems nice and good. But in real i have got no idea.

@ invisibleuser,

Bro is the quality is good? coz i have seen lot of body kits of my friends aren't good finishing, either the fitting is not stable or the paint of the buffer peels off.

As far i see on the ma*vud site, The kits seems nice and good. But in real i have got no idea.

actually they use some nuts to fit the body kit. not paste it to the body. paint job is good too. it is good to have a visit for their place near malabe.

is this prices includes paint job too..?

ya. some paint job is done for the front 2 doors and brake calipers + colored black center of the front and rear buffers.

• Like 1

Dont go to Macvud he is the biggest rogue on the planet... Owner is in big time debt and is upto all sorts of shady work....

ohpss. reason please. it may be useful for others. in my case I was happy abt them. but again it can depend on the person to person I guess,

Edited by invisibleuser

Dont belive me check around and see

listen, dumba##, stop spreading rumors. If the owner tried to con you or something then post the facts about if here, it not just shut up ok? Whether or not the owner is in "big debt" does not matter to anyone. That's his business. If you have something to say about the quality of service about the place andd you have been there, then write ONLY the facts. Kthnxbye.

Edited by jdnet