• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Citroen Ds3 Sports In Sl.

sachinwick

some info for the car fans,

A white colour citroen ds3 is up for sale at BRJW for 12million rupees.this is the first car of this edition in SL.Also there are only 2000 units produced of this model and only 200 in uk.

what a good thing to have one here!!!!!!!!!

http://www.citroen.c...ds3/ds3-racing/

it looks exactly like the one in the pic..

post-51399-0-47848900-1338659095_thumb.j

no offense, but for that money we can buy a Sti 10 or a Evo X..(which is farrr better than a citroen) so y spend that money on a citroen? :sad-smiley-066:

may be because it's special, gives a uniqueness , head turning when your on road since it's new to everybody in SL , funky french design details , curves , So and so...

Somebody may find that it's worth 12 million.

may be because it's special, gives a uniqueness , head turning when your on road since it's new to everybody in SL , funky french design details , curves , So and so...

hmmm..,,, ,, :glare: ..

People umnot saying thats a sports car better than a sti or an evo x. all its got is the design and the uniqueness

yes agreein with u.

and i just wanted to share the news.

Edited by sachinwick

they could have brought down a BRZ or AE86 insted...

you mean the toyota 86 right? any ways i agree with you they could have brought down a toyota 86 or a subaru brz than this.

:D i thought it goes as AE86.. hmm.. & wont think those 2 cars will exceed 10mil mark,,,

ae86 is corolla levin ae86 the last RWD corolla in 80's this car is just toyota 86. :)

TG car of the year 2010! :) Really nice stuff - but not the kind of thing to blow my 12 mill on ... If I had 12 mill that is .. :P

Darin, is this the racing version with 207 bhp? Would be nice to see it nipping in the streets and hope more cars like this come to SL (clios, focus etc).