• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb15 Buying Help

rsami

Question

I’m finding a car for 18-19lks in these days.

i don't know much about cars and this will be my first car.

one of my cousin have found a FB15 for me(he knows well about vehicles).it's in good condition and below are the details

FB15 1999(dec) 1500cc

Super saloon

Auto

they asked(seller) 20lks and we were able to bargain in to 19lks.

i heard that there are some problems in sensors in 1999 or older fb15 cars. Is it true?

is it worth to buy this car for 19lks as its in good condition ?

much appreciate your valuable advices

7 answers to this question

I think almost all the 99 FB15 have got their sensors replaced by now including mine. If I am not mistaken 99 cars had a sensor issue compared to 00s & 01s (old shells) and having a less market nalue. What is the clock reading? Is there any maintenance records available?19k is a good deal for Sup.saloon these days. I think you know the correct specs of a supersaloon.

I think almost all the 99 FB15 have got their sensors replaced by now including mine. If I am not mistaken 99 cars had a sensor issue compared to 00s & 01s (old shells) and having a less market nalue. What is the clock reading? Is there any maintenance records available?19k is a good deal for Sup.saloon these days. I think you know the correct specs of a supersaloon.

thanks for the reply.

do you have FB15? what is the fuel consumption of them(auto)?

it has done just below to 160000km( my cousin said that it may be true) and maintenance recored available .

If it's a super saloon & can buy it for 19 i feel the deal is worth. before that i'll suggest you to check all the car maintainance records(if available) & do a test drive with a good mechanic since this is going to be your first car.dont trust the ODO readings these days. check the vehicle condiion interior & exterior too.also do a serach on forum then you will be able to find few more details about FB15's. btw i guess it's a G no or H no one.

Good Luck..

thanks for the reply.

do you have FB15? what is the fuel consumption of them(auto)?

it has done just below to 160000km( my cousin said that it may be true) and maintenance recored available .

I am acheiving 12km/l generally and very gentle on the pedal.

If it's a super saloon & can buy it for 19 i feel the deal is worth. before that i'll suggest you to check all the car maintainance records(if available) & do a test drive with a good mechanic since this is going to be your first car.dont trust the ODO readings these days. check the vehicle condiion interior & exterior too.also do a serach on forum then you will be able to find few more details about FB15's. btw i guess it's a G no or H no one.

Good Luck..

Thanks very much for your valuable advice

I'll check the factors that you suggested me.

Yes it's a G number

Edited by rsami