• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bad Experience With L.p. Gunarathne!!!

LancerL

I’ve given my power shutter winder to them for a repair/replace the cable and wheel two weeks back and they’ve taken more than a week to release it. Every day when I calling a guy called Liyanage was telling that they have to check stores for spares and this and that.

After a week I shouted them that I need it today and I went there, I was very upset after seeing the winder, they have welded several places of it and said that they have turn the cable other side and it’s working perfectly now and charged me 950/-

I wanted put 12V power on it and check, but they refused it saying that they don’t have the power supply!

But luckily I got chance to get it tested from another shop nearby, I got confused. It was as it is and now cable getting more struck due to unwanted welding. I walked back to them again and said “Though you’ll say this is ok, see this is not working” then they were saying then the wheel has to replace and asking another 1500/- for that!!!!!

I said I can’t give another 1500/- hence I already paid 950/- but I’m ok to pay 550/- if you’ll can solve the matter so the total job will be 1500/-, because when I’m giving this them this Liyanage said that if wheel has to replace it will only cost you nearly 1500/-.

They didn’t agree, so I asked o return at least half amount, but they rejected that too...

If they cannot repair they has to tell that in beginning, now its damaged due to unwanted welding and cannot repair from other place also.

I paid 950/- only for welding???

Guys, is this the service that we can expect from a well known place like them????

• Like 1

Geez! If everybody started writing about how they were inconvened at some garage like this we'd have nothing else to read about.

No, I do understand the importance of time and money and would be just as angered. But I'd just go there and raise hell. Not start a new thread about it and waste everyone's time.

Edited by JadeyBlitzen
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I’ve given my power shutter winder to them for a repair/replace the cable and wheel two weeks back and they’ve taken more than a week to release it. Every day when I calling a guy called Liyanage was telling that they have to check stores for spares and this and that.

After a week I shouted them that I need it today and I went there, I was very upset after seeing the winder, they have welded several places of it and said that they have turn the cable other side and it’s working perfectly now and charged me 950/-

I wanted put 12V power on it and check, but they refused it saying that they don’t have the power supply!

But luckily I got chance to get it tested from another shop nearby, I got confused. It was as it is and now cable getting more struck due to unwanted welding. I walked back to them again and said “Though you’ll say this is ok, see this is not working” then they were saying then the wheel has to replace and asking another 1500/- for that!!!!!

I said I can’t give another 1500/- hence I already paid 950/- but I’m ok to pay 550/- if you’ll can solve the matter so the total job will be 1500/-, because when I’m giving this them this Liyanage said that if wheel has to replace it will only cost you nearly 1500/-.

They didn’t agree, so I asked o return at least half amount, but they rejected that too...

If they cannot repair they has to tell that in beginning, now its damaged due to unwanted welding and cannot repair from other place also.

I paid 950/- only for welding???

Guys, is this the service that we can expect from a well known place like them????

I'm not sure why it had been welded. I too had to do 02 similar repairs and they had done it without welding. [AFAIK]

IMO - you'll be able get what you spent & also as a deterrent to the above establishment - if you complain to the consumer protection authority.

Edited by mirage7777

Geez! If everybody started writing about how they were inconvened at some garage like this we'd have nothing else to read about.

No, I do understand the importance of time and money and would be just as angered. But I'd just go there and raise hell. Not start a new thread about it and waste everyone's time.

See what have I said about people these days bieng p*ssies?

OP: "excuse me mahaththaya you didn't fix my motor, you just put random welds in and it took you two weeks do it"

L.P.: "yes we did, now pay us 950."

OP: "but mahathaya you didn't do anything ane so I'll pay you half for your trouble."

L.P.: "Pay the full amount of 950 rupeer for us weldiing your motor now. We don't want to hear you whine. Now bend over before you leave, we have a lesson to teach you."

O.P: "Okay mahathaya Here's the money, I'll bend over for you."

• Like 4

See what have I said about people these days bieng p*ssies?

OP: "excuse me mahaththaya you didn't fix my motor, you just put random welds in and it took you two weeks do it"

L.P.: "yes we did, now pay us 950."

OP: "but mahathaya you didn't do anything ane so I'll pay you half for your trouble."

L.P.: "Pay the full amount of 950 rupeer for us weldiing your motor now. We don't want to hear you whine. Now bend over before you leave, we have a lesson to teach you."

O.P: "Okay mahathaya Here's the money, I'll bend over for you."

Unfortunately this is true.....

this happened to me a few days back. I bought a prepaid sim to use for a few days and gave the man 300 and he gave me back 50 and i assumed he topped it up as he suggested. But after a day of waiting the line was inactive and when I called out it asked me to top up. Since this was a new sim I wasn't sure if this was the networks fault or the communication guys so I gave them a day. Went next day morning and he claimed that I didn't give him money to top up. I told him I gave him 300 and he gave me back 50. A few moments of silence passed while he attended to other business but I let him know that I wasn't going to leave without him sorting out the problem. After a couple of minutes he reached in to his drawer and gave me 100, and I took the sim and left and got it topped up somewhere else. The problem here was there was no receipt to prove either party was correct but I stood my ground. It wasn't the 100 rupees but the principle of the matter.

Don't get fleeced. look after your own interests because nobody else will.

• Like 4

Dear JadeyBlitzen,

I can understand what you're trying to say, but I hope this post will helpful for a person who might visit/deal with them in future...

Cheers

LancerL

• Like 1

lol I just got a thumbs down from the guy who came in whining about getting molested by the kia agent.

The rep system could maybe fine tunes to individually count the +1s and -1s.. I just +1'd you and you went back to '0'...though mathematically correct, doesnt quite show 'public opinion'. Not too sure if the forum software allows it though.

The rep system could maybe fine tunes to individually count the +1s and -1s.. I just +1'd you and you went back to '0'...though mathematically correct, doesnt quite show 'public opinion'. Not too sure if the forum software allows it though.

Oh I don't care about the rep system. I just found it funny that the guy who voted my post down was the same guy who was whining about getting raped by kia last month. It's amazing that the only thing these people are capable of is coming to autolanka and crying. If we ever have a war again we are pretty screwed since the men in this country are being pussified.

Edited by jdnet