• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Getting Driving Licence For The First Time

unknownplan

first you have to sit for the written exam.. then you have to wait 3 months to get the trial date. there are no shortcuts. but you can drive your vehicle with a licence holder and with L boards.

oh so you don't even have a license or know the process to get one, yet you are running about recommending people to buy Volvos because they are so reliable?

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

But there site says priority service licence is issued within a week :o

Emphasize on the word "issued within a week", it means you after you go to the trial and pass you get the license within a week i don not see any reason to do this though cause they still give you a temporary license anyway.

The process is simple. First go and get a date for the written exam; the waiting process will take at least 6 hours no kidding, after your number is called you go in and do some paper work and get your picture taken and they give you a date. Then you do the written exam and they give you the results within an hour or two, then you get a date for the trial and is given something called a learners permit. After 3 months you go for the trail.

Note: Correct me if im wrong but as far as i know now everyone cant be driving around with just an L board, either you need to have a qualified driving instructor in the car or you have to have the learners permit given after the written exam and a person with a license beside you. I have seen many L boards being pulled over and checked for the permit so be careful if you dont have one, that basically means dont drive around in your own car with an L board if you dont have the permit !

Watchman is a d*ck. I wanted to make this guy cry first. Not fair.

Noob-rape score:

Watchman: 1

VVTi: 0

bwahahahahaa!!!!

Since i'm so nice I'll let you have the pleasure of raping the next dumbass... Wont be hard to find one; there's plenty of them in almost every thread...

Noob-rape score:

Watchman: 1

VVTi: 0

bwahahahahaa!!!!

Since i'm so nice I'll let you have the pleasure of raping the next dumbass... Wont be hard to find one; there's plenty of them in almost every thread...

well I don't need your pity. I'll find my own dumbass to rape. :)

Edited by jdnet

That was JD

oops my bad...

well I don't need your pity. I'll find my own dumbass to rape. :)

hahaha, i'm sure you will :D

I got lucky with this one cos I had a very unhappening weekend hence picked this one as soon as it showed up :).. strangely didnt struggle much either... just bent over and took it straight up...

Edited by Watchman

oops my bad...

hahaha, i'm sure you will :D

I got lucky with this one cos I had a very unhappening weekend hence picked this one as soon as it showed up :).. strangely didnt struggle much either... just bent over and took it straight up...

Good luck beating my record from last week when it was me vs. five dumbasses on the same thread. lol.