• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Evo 8/9

AWESOME

why u wanna pay 9mil for an EVO 9?? :lol:

Since evo 9's rarely comes up for sale maybe he didnt know the current prices. But still if I was him and 9m was the price for a 9, I'd buy her without hesitation.

Theres only 5 EVO9's in the country if im not mistaken & only one out of that is on the roads. all the rest are on the track. so i doubt u will find one for sale anytime soon.

nor more than 5 in srilanka.. i saw 6 different colours runing in street Original evo'z ..........so i dnt think only 5 available in SL

nor more than 5 in srilanka.. i saw 6 different colours runing in street Original evo'z ..........so i dnt think only 5 available in SL

Nobody cares what you "think". Just coz you "think" that doesn't make it so.

I can see you're the kinda guy who is gonna get suckered into buying a bodykitted Lancer and proudly driver around telling people you have an Evo.

Nobody cares what you "think". Just coz you "think" that doesn't make it so.

I can see you're the kinda guy who is gonna get suckered into buying a bodykitted Lancer and proudly driver around telling people you have an Evo.

lol... i dnt wanna buy bodykitted craps... i hv enough money 2 buy even new evo x... but i luv evo iX... i just ask any 1 knw where i cn buy one.. otherwise i dunt wnnna show off... if i wanna show off i shw wht i hv in SL lol :S

lol... i dnt wanna buy bodykitted craps... i hv enough money 2 buy even new evo x... but i luv evo iX... i just ask any 1 knw where i cn buy one.. otherwise i dunt wnnna show off... if i wanna show off i shw wht i hv in SL lol :S

Did you see me questioning your money? I questioned your brains, not your money.

Anyway, you've been told the situation. Up to you what you learn from it.

Isnt this advertising peri????? agaisnt the rules bla bla bla

There are only 5 original evo 9s in srilanka. out of them only one is on the road..

1) Riyaz Razick (Nishan Weerasurya's old car)

Rest of the four cars on the tracks owned by

1) Missaka Naveen (DD s old car)

2) Mahinda premarathna (unicorn).

3) Riyaz Farook.

4) Pasindhu Pieris.

I don't think Riyaz Razick in gonna sell his Car coz its in GREAT condition and he knows the value of it...

Edited by skyliner33
  • Like 2

There are only 5 original evo 9s in srilanka. out of them only one is on the road..

3) Riyaz Farook.

4) Pasindhu Pieris.

I don't think Riyaz Razick in gonna sell his Car coz its in GREAT condition and he knows the value of it...

ya Riyaz Razick owns a evo9. white KF-XXXX. he has a skyline as well ?

Isnt this advertising peri????? agaisnt the rules bla bla bla

Nah, that's ok. Normally I wouldn't allow this kinda thing, coz it leads to advertising, but I doubt any actual Evo 9 owners are gonna be offering their cars to this guy coz of this post. Might be a few hustlers tho.

Hey guyz hw yaw all doing,

I just wanna know how much Evo 8 or 9 in srilanka.. I'm looking to buy one. Please let me know

Price Between 7.0Mn to 9.0mn

thnX

Hey bro,

I have a Evo9 RS for sale; Awesome car. I bought it for racing but now I dont have the time. I have modified it with a 1.3ltr 4G13 engine. I took away the turbo so that there's no turbolag. I also modified it to be FWD, so you dont have to worry about carrying the unnecessary weight of redundant drive-shaft and dif.I have also changed the body to a Lancer body to make it super light weight. But I have kept the original Evo badges to keep the original look. You will surely love the car. You can take a test drive and we can negotiate the price. PM me your phone number bro.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 9

3) Riyaz Farook.

4) Pasindhu Pieris.