• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prices Are Going Down!!!

RehanaA

Question

The doctor thing has to be the stupidest generalization ive heard in a while.. Wasnt there a doctor here who was restoring a Integra a while back? OP, maybe you should look up that thread -_-

That would be the guy with a profile picture of a lion licking his own balls lol

That would be the guy with a profile picture of a lion licking his own balls lol

Well hello there!

Aforementioned teg is getting some cross drilled rotors and aftermarket exhaust next week! Yay! More on that thread soon!

But I never wash it. Ever. Filthy as f*ck. really. Have to live up to the reputation no?

• Like 1

oh stop being a jackas*. I know plenty of non-doctors who don't even know how to check the oil level.

I knew this one idiot who kept losing brake fluid and refilling it each time he did.

Just because Doctor used .. or Lady driven doesn't mean vehicle is properly used and well maintained. As mentioned in my quoted reply, neither every doctor use their cars properly and do costly and quality repair nor every Mudalali do cheap quality repair for the vehicles.

Edited by MkX

Wudden bet on that...Sapugaskanda is closing down for two months from July and Ceypetco is chasing around right now trying to buy barrels up big on the open market...buying so much that SL is actually support oil margins! Oh, happy days!

Just because Doctor used .. or Lady driven doesn't mean vehicle is properly used and well maintained. As mentioned in my quoted reply, neither every doctor use their cars properly and do costly and quality repair nor every Mudalali do cheap quality repair for the vehicles.

I don't really want to hear your defense. Just stop with the doctor crap ok, it's getting old. While I do agree that the whole doctor owned thing is b.s., Saying all doctors are crappy car owners that don't even wash their cars is retarded. The only difference between a doctor and another human bieng is a piece of paper. They are equally as bad or equally as good at taking care of cars as any other person who isn't a doctor.

Now end it here. This was a retarded troll thread to begin with and so far every post against this whole doctor issue has been pretty dumb.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 1

Well hello there!

Aforementioned teg is getting some cross drilled rotors and aftermarket exhaust next week! Yay! More on that thread soon!

But I never wash it. Ever. Filthy as f*ck. really. Have to live up to the reputation no?

Dont worry machan all of us have to go through generalizations, haters gonna hate ;)

Buying a doctor's car in the UK means you look out for the whacking great holes in the boot where the drug safe was originally bolted down and have a check for the dodgied up wiring in the dash where the medical service radio used to live! Not to think about the car being booted out of the garage stone cold engined on many a freezing winters' early morning.

Buying a doctor's car in the UK means you look out for the whacking great holes in the boot where the drug safe was originally bolted down and have a check for the dodgied up wiring in the dash where the medical service radio used to live! Not to think about the car being booted out of the garage stone cold engined on many a freezing winters' early morning.

But we are not in the uk and we don't have med radio and we don't have a winter. So tell me again how useful that comment was?

• Like 3

hmmm...

I think because of the recent 'tax increase + the currency depreciation' It is costing higher than ever amount of money to import a vehicle. For Example athe approx. Tax for a Premio in old days 32 lacks and now 48 lacks..

So the unregistered stock is not likely to grow for some time...

Sellers who have imported for the new taxes have no choice.. Bcs the old unregistered stocks are being sold at a middle rate betn old price and new price....

Newer vehicles ( ex: which had been regis. in 2012,2011,2010..etc.) have sensed the market change earlier than the old ones ( for ex. 2002,2003 etc)

But soon or later it will surely be increased too. ( assuming current tax rate continues )

But we are not in the uk and we don't have med radio and we don't have a winter. So tell me again how useful that comment was?

komi,machan i just saw this thread and its really unfair to give such generalized comments. Being a Doctor doesnt change the love and passion for automotive stuff ,usually comes from younger days. Its true that most of docs use their cars to travel from A to B ,but there are people like komi, myself in the other extreme, where we still find time for DIYs ,customizations,etc.
  • Like 1

Well, Komi chum, I thought it was a very useful post, well useful, well sort of useful, well useful, well not really that useful, well not useful, well useless, well really useless in fact, in reality it was completely and absolutely farkin useless. Ya know what , I'm fair gutted at my stupidity and insensitivity in creating such a useless post. I simply raise my hat to you and say "thank you" from the bottom of my diddums for your criticism.Thank you.

Wonder how many of such advertised vehicles are actually 'used by doctors' and 'used by a lady'

quite some time ago, a friend told me an experience where he went to look for a 'used by a lady' sedan and the seller was actually guy who had a few more cars at his place.

when he said he wants to talk to the 'user' of the car, he had stumbled and said it's his wife and she is out of the country.

Could be true, but just wondering....

I came to know from a reliable source that the vehicle prices are going down in the near future? Any ideas???

RA

The only source that can be reliable is President of Sri Lanka :-) You never know what is in his mind until the decision is taken.

What a day for this to come into my reader...

There's a lady driven car for y'all.

The can't believe ladies destroy such beauties while parking just blocks away from where guys are taking bends avoiding metal bars and and waters over 200kmph,

on cars with their head sticking out of the cockpit.

Just after the tax imposed some people try to sell their vehicles for unresonable prices. but now the price has come down gradually because of the low demand. i think this price will low down further.

Just after the tax imposed some people try to sell their vehicles for unresonable prices. but now the price has come down gradually because of the low demand. i think this price will low down further.

agree................. most sellers are keep-on advertising their vehicles

on the other hand interest rates for loan is also increased

so i think this is not a very good time for sellars

agree................. most sellers are keep-on advertising their vehicles

on the other hand interest rates for loan is also increased

so i think this is not a very good time for sellars

ya like that yellow swift sports advertised on hit#d every week... no luck whatsoo ever,,