• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Refer this http://wiki.answers....d_an_Interstate

E01 is a freeway according to definition. Freeway means you dont get light signals, you dont see junctions. In highways there are intersections and sometimes even color lights. In other countries they use both systems to catch it, cops do chase you in freeways as well as highways. At the same time some times they use speed cameras as well. But mostly they chase you. And dude I dont get any govt permit I bought it from my friend. I wish SL govt will oneday give permits for people who earns foreign currency. I asked about freeway cop chase in another forum cos in other countries they do that. Maybe in SL they cant do it due to the narrow emergency lane. (I haven seen the freeway but I herd emergency lane is narrow correct me if I m wrong.)

Look here dumb dumb...The E01 has only got a handful of exits. So no matter how fast you go you have to come out of one or the other... So why would the cops have to worry so much about chasing offenders when the offenders will eventually drive right upto the cops waiting at the exit? Now can you STFU about that already...

Look here dumb dumb...The E01 has only got a handful of exits. So no matter how fast you go you have to come out of one or the other... So why would the cops have to worry so much about chasing offenders when the offenders will eventually drive right upto the cops waiting at the exit? Now can you STFU about that already...

Hey dude, why dont u move u r ass to a another country, and speedup in a expressway (in US its equivalent to interstates and in Australia its freeway and in UK its motorway) and see cops gonna chase you or not. cops do chase you in all those countries). They are on the sides of the road or in the middle of the divider, (which is so big) anyway heres a youtube link that a ford GT driver quote on high speed gun by the cops and he try to avoid cops by taking the next exit. He taks with some of his friends on the radio to ask where abouts of the cop. So check it out. Now I will tell you STFU.

For the Doc permit. Not any special permit. Now it can go up to $30000 but $ 25000 is under duty concession and $5000 full duty. And you can buy X3 also

For the 'Doc permit' mean all public servent? Also what you mean by 'Not any special permit'?

If it is Doc permit can you please tell me how much they promised as a landing cost for BMW 5 and X3

Hey anybody here ordered BMW 520d for the permit?? If so did u see the car and how does the interior looks like, and how soon prestige told they can bring the car??

wt is the expected cost for this?

Edited by SimpleAuto

For the 'Doc permit' mean all public servent? Also what you mean by 'Not any special permit'?

If it is Doc permit can you please tell me how much they promised as a landing cost for BMW 5 and X3

About 9.6 mil for both of them

Edited by wjkalana

Ha ha another idiot who owns a lexus. I wasnt raped by a lexus as I was born way before than lexus came to this world. Probably u r mum got raped by a lexus and thats why u r mum gave birth in a lexus and probably u r dad is a lexus. Thats why u r so in love with lexus.

Hey dude, why dont u move u r ass to a another country, and speedup in a expressway (in US its equivalent to interstates and in Australia its freeway and in UK its motorway) and see cops gonna chase you or not. cops do chase you in all those countries). They are on the sides of the road or in the middle of the divider, (which is so big) anyway heres a youtube link that a ford GT driver quote on high speed gun by the cops and he try to avoid cops by taking the next exit. He taks with some of his friends on the radio to ask where abouts of the cop. So check it out. Now I will tell you STFU.

Man this guy sure knows how to take the prestige away from owning a new 5! So much for distinguished elegance. Hopefully just another wannabe hiding behind his keyboard.

• Like 3

Man this guy sure knows how to take the prestige away from owning a new 5! So much for distinguished elegance. Hopefully just another wannabe hiding behind his keyboard.

no sh*t. Pretty soon he'll be making us want to puke each time we hear someone say BMW. He's like cali's younger and more retarded brother.

no sh*t. Pretty soon he'll be making us want to puke each time we hear someone say BMW. He's like cali's younger and more retarded brother.

Hey dude, go ahead, and look why I started to respond like that. I started to respond like that after t bag brings about a rape seen.

• 2 months later...

About 9.6 mil for both of them

Did they inform you about shipping the bmw yet from germany? I havent heard from them since i ordered it !:/

When did you place the order again? will they bring it down before oct?

Im really excited to see my brand new bmw <3 so in love with it lol :D

Edited by pdeeban

most of the people i know have bought it to sell and not use it... so im sure there will be plenty on the market for sale..

if there are a lot to sell the price shouldnt be too high

Edited by 4age

most of the people i know have bought it to sell and not use it... so im sure there will be plenty on the market for sale..

if there are a lot to sell the price shouldnt be too high

But still their profit will be more than 1 million ;) that is really a nice business :D

The HitAd last Sunday had around 15 F10 5 Series' for sale. Ranging from 11-12.5 mil. There's going to be a shit load of 5 series running around Colombo, fits in well with the UDA's beautification project!

The HitAd last Sunday had around 15 F10 5 Series' for sale. Ranging from 11-12.5 mil. There's going to be a shit load of 5 series running around Colombo, fits in well with the UDA's beautification project!

180 has been imported by the agents... non for 11mn i looked

dude theres nothing for 11 million all the bmw 520d starts from 12.5 million but still it worth :)

adios!