• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hey I think you need to act fast, if you can order one order now and you can sell your car while you wait. As I asked them why arent you guys dont advertise on newspapers and they said they dont have a big quota. So Act fast. I got to know about it as I called them to find out the X1 and they told me you can buy X3 and 520d. Otherwise I wouldnt even know about it.

wjkalana did you hear from prestige yet? please let me know thanks!

malla did you get ur beamer? I saw a beamer for 11 million :o wow

called them but the owner is out of the country... gotta wait till he comes but people are saying he might be a no show... tried to call them today but the phone is off or something...

called them but the owner is out of the country... gotta wait till he comes but people are saying he might be a no show... tried to call them today but the phone is off or something...

Ohhh I seee ... Ok just try searchin in Hitad?

post-51733-0-32677600-1344860071_thumb.j

Edited by pdeeban

Called prestige on Friday asked them the price of the new 5 series under permit and they said 10 million and then asked the price of the new 3 series and he said since it doesn't come under permit it costs 16 million!!!!

i just hope the 520D doesnt turn into the next viva elite on the forum :rolleyes:

Lol well just because we talk about beamers doesnt mean every FKN** basT&^ can afford a bmw it cost 10.5 million fr permit and maintain cost is higher than normal cars so dude just dont be lousy aight? you cant compare viva and bmw lol ur so stupid bro no offence: P

but machang, most of the people who are getting the permits are the uneducated classless cronies of the ruling class who will not be able to maintain them in the long run. heck most of them cant understand the iDrive interface or can read the manual. its a case of godayata magic.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 4

Lol well just because we talk about beamers doesnt mean every FKN** basT&^ can afford a bmw it cost 10.5 million fr permit and maintain cost is higher than normal cars so dude just dont be lousy aight? you cant compare viva and bmw lol ur so stupid bro no offence: P

See dude, its not about if "every FKN** basT&^" can afford it. You give a monkey 11million ruppees and a permit and send him to prestige and they'll be like "yes sir what colour would you like sir, would you like winker mirrors sir?" and he'll get treated just like any other person. What I'm referring to is the lack of common sense, practicality and (importantly) intellect in the bunch of soon-to-be 520D owners. The fact that I had to explain this just proved my point.

Anyway, in a couple of weeks,months we'll get the expected "there's a shipment of blue cars that arrived, but black ones are not here yet...", "Auto is high demand so must wait, so better go for manual..." or "I was so sick of waiting for a car with alloy wheels, so I was happy when they gave me a car with fugly steel rims"...

• Like 1

Most of the FKN** basT&^ can afford porsches, LC 200s, etc which are above 20mil mark :)

• Like 1

Members,

All top parliamentarians had gone for BMW. That may be one reason for others to follow them.

Use a V*P label on the Windshield. There are few young L/R owners who have V*P Labels and Drive around so that law enforcement officers will not stop them to check.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

but machang, most of the people who are getting the permits are the uneducated classless cronies of the ruling class who will not be able to maintain them in the long run. heck most of them cant understand the iDrive interface or can read the manual. its a case of godayata magic.

See dude, its not about if "every FKN** basT&^" can afford it. You give a monkey 11million ruppees and a permit and send him to prestige and they'll be like "yes sir what colour would you like sir, would you like winker mirrors sir?" and he'll get treated just like any other person. What I'm referring to is the lack of common sense, practicality and (importantly) intellect in the bunch of soon-to-be 520D owners. The fact that I had to explain this just proved my point.

Anyway, in a couple of weeks,months we'll get the expected "there's a shipment of blue cars that arrived, but black ones are not here yet...", "Auto is high demand so must wait, so better go for manual..." or "I was so sick of waiting for a car with alloy wheels, so I was happy when they gave me a car with fugly steel rims"...

but non of the permit owners use the vehicle all the permit owners either sell the car or sell the permit right away they cant afford it even though they get tax reduced, there should be a class of people to use it u get me? like godayas can buy but stil they must be rich to own one lol or else sorry for the bmw's :'(

so thats why most permit owners import kia or montero sport rather dan importing a bmw!

briefly i should say non can own a bmw unless they are ready for the huge expenses... for ex: service will cost about 25k and other extra charges..

as i said machang just because they own a permit they can buy a good german car , they are aware of the expenses that it will cost :)

Thats why some use the permit and import KIA , Montero sports etc, apparently most of the permit owners sell their permit...

I hope that bunch of 520 Owners will be Really willing to take care of the Beamer :) or else I feel sorry for that type of class which will be ruined by some Idiots who dosent even know to use that type of class, SO i highly Recommend Please if you cant maintain a well class car, go for a montero sport ,kia or smeother crappy suv/car!

I hope this will never happen :)

Thanks =]

I ordered a bmw 520d for permit, they showed me a petrol 520i and said it looks the same as 520d...

they said it would be delivered by October!

WJkalana when did they tell you they will get u the car?

Same here Even I ordered like Two weeks ago... Hope they keep there word ;)

Did they inform you about shipping the bmw yet from germany? I havent heard from them since i ordered it !:/

When did you place the order again? will they bring it down before oct?

Im really excited to see my brand new bmw <3 so in love with it lol :D

Did u order it or buying it frm someone who has curently importd one?

wjkalana did you hear from prestige yet? please let me know thanks!

Did you guys get any beamers yeT? :sad-smiley-067:

Now tell me how different you are from one of those panty-boys who bend over when Un!m0 tell them to because thier Viva's getting late?

but non of the permit owners use the vehicle all the permit owners either sell the car or sell the permit right away they cant afford it even though they get tax reduced, there should be a class of people to use it u get me? like godayas can buy but stil they must be rich to own one lol or else sorry for the bmw's :'(

So godayas can buy it, but they must be rich.... and you're buying one yes? So you're the godaya in this story?

• Like 1