• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help The Lady To Pick One....

RehanaA

Question

1. Any recommendations what to buy for 3.8? Concerned about Looks / Reliability

2. Give me some good Advise what should I check when buying a recondition car. Eg. documents.

3. Are there agents/companies who does the vehicle checking and report or similar?

3. Are cars good if they are JAAI certified? or it's an unreliable thing?

4. Anyone know a Brand New car model around that price?

Thanks in advance

RA

Edited by RehanaA

Thank you very much all! especially GTAm!! :)

Mazda Demio: Are there 2 or more different models available? Because some look very stylish and longer compared to other Demios?

I came to know about a VIOS/YARIS around 4mil.... Any input on those models?

RA

if you are looking for a sedan all so consider used mazda axela/3 first gen it's a good car than vios and yaris and a good looking one too.

T

Mazda Demio: Are there 2 or more different models available? Because some look very stylish and longer compared to other Demios?

RA

Got two varints > Demio and the Demio sports

Demio sports got scoop lights, rpm gauge, 6 speakers, Autolight system and rain sensing wipers, fogs,factory fitted alloys(15' -16') and it has a 1.5 ltr engine.

But to help the lady > Just the Demio will do..In the local roads :sport-smiley-003:

If you like the UFO looks go for the Yaris/vios.

Edited by YasithZZ
  • Like 1

Since I don't know and you seem to, what exactly are scoop lights?

As per my limited knowledge, they're large oldschool floodlights. I'd love to see a demio sporting a pair of 1KW halogens.

• Like 1

As per my limited knowledge, they're large oldschool floodlights. I'd love to see a demio sporting a pair of 1KW halogens.

I see. So this is gonna be like going to the mechanic and hearing something is wrong with the "sockets" and then finding out he's talking about the shock absorbers.

Thank you very much all! especially GTAm!! :)

RA

Most welcome RA

Yaris looks similar to the Belta. Not good looking, boring cars imo but will get you from A to B with minimal fuss. I've never like the Vios either. Interior feels cheap and ride comfort not as good as a Yaris imo.

The Demio comes in Hatch as well as Sedan-which came in brand new. I personally prefer the look of the hatch. It's got a funky European style to it. The sedan looks less well resolved like most hatch-turned sedan's and being a brand new import (from Thailand I believe??) will probably have a less attractive spec than the JDM hatch backs that come as used cars. And I have not seen many sedans around too.

If you're a bit of a "rev head", that Demio sport pointed out by YasithZZ sound like a attractive proposition. A 1.5L engine in a light hatch sounds like fun.

Rehana have you checked the Fords at Future Automobiles? I think the Fiesta was within your budget before the recent duty hike. However if they had stock (and I believe they did) you should be able to get one at or close to the old price depending on how desperate they are to move stock. Here you'll have more peace of mind as it is a brand new car with a warranty.

Also check out the new Hyundai Accent. They were selling them for silly money compared with other brands (again before the duty hike). A long shot as all these guys will want to max out their profits on the stock they hold as future sales will be thin, but definitely worth a try.

• Like 2

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Edited by RehanaA

Most welcome RA

Yaris looks similar to the Belta. Not good looking, boring cars imo but will get you from A to B with minimal fuss. I've never like the Vios either. Interior feels cheap and ride comfort not as good as a Yaris imo.

The Demio comes in Hatch as well as Sedan-which came in brand new. I personally prefer the look of the hatch. It's got a funky European style to it. The sedan looks less well resolved like most hatch-turned sedan's and being a brand new import (from Thailand I believe??) will probably have a less attractive spec than the JDM hatch backs that come as used cars. And I have not seen many sedans around too.

If you're a bit of a "rev head", that Demio sport pointed out by YasithZZ sound like a attractive proposition. A 1.5L engine in a light hatch sounds like fun.

Rehana have you checked the Fords at Future Automobiles? I think the Fiesta was within your budget before the recent duty hike. However if they had stock (and I believe they did) you should be able to get one at or close to the old price depending on how desperate they are to move stock. Here you'll have more peace of mind as it is a brand new car with a warranty.

Also check out the new Hyundai Accent. They were selling them for silly money compared with other brands (again before the duty hike). A long shot as all these guys will want to max out their profits on the stock they hold as future sales will be thin, but definitely worth a try.

Thank you so much for your valuable time/input!!! :)

I checked the fiesta couple of days back and they said they no more have hatch. I really wish I could own a BN Fiesta!!

By any chance do you know the recent price of a Accent?

RA

Thank you so much for your valuable time/input!!! :)

I checked the fiesta couple of days back and they said they no more have hatch. I really wish I could own a BN Fiesta!!

By any chance do you know the recent price of a Accent?

RA

No worries.

Oh so the Fiestas have sold out.

No idea of the Accent price. But prior to the duty hike the Elantra was at an incredible 4 mill :sad-smiley-058: . So I guess the Accent must have been in the 3m range. Perhaps it is still within your range.....

• Like 1

Ya very bad, made in India, only comes with M/T. 6.3m, wonder who is going to buy those.

it is Nissan Versa rebadged as Sunny for India,Middle east(Dubai) markets. since maruti had a old defunct MPV called "Versa", Nissan can't get Versa brand in India. hence, Nissan Sunny.

Edited by vercool80

....No idea of the Accent price. But prior to the duty hike the Elantra was at an incredible 4 mill :sad-smiley-058: . So I guess the Accent must have been in the 3m range. Perhaps it is still within your range.....

Thanks!

Fiesta sedan is 5.4M

RA

Edited by RehanaA

Are you still picking cars Miss?

Oh my my...!! Still looking for cars? If i were you with a this kind of thurst to buy a car, I will call up a taxi and get in to it and go for couple of big car sales check for prises, or get HITAD and make couple of calls.

Edited by slcamel
  • Like 1

Altough some say that the TIda is hidiusly ugly outside it's a personal view,

I'd like to be looking at the exterior of a tida than a damb 141,

And it has a good looking interior and thats where you will be when driving wouldn't it.

It is not a good idea to go for unreg. as they are very expensive,

You can get a good 2008 example(bought for the permit) for around 3 mill.

And the same goes for the belta/ yarris.

It is better to snatch the oppotunity and buy from a person who's in hurry to sell it off to get another for the new permit.

How is Nissan Indian made quality compared to Japanese any firsthand review?

Quality I don't know, i am already having aquote from A*W, since it is manual that is out. I can remember, when Honda started to make "City" it was less qulity compared to Japs.