• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Carina Ti Myroad Price

kdchamil

I am new to this market and I just need to get an average idea about Carina Ti MyRoad 1999 (Hx number, Auto Gear, DVD, interior good condition). I kindly need your expert comments regarding

1. reasonable price

2. fuel economy

Thanks in Advance.

Prices of these cars are being determined by the mercifulness of the seller. Seriously the prices they quote for 13-15 yr old cars not worth in my opinion. If you buy one (face lifted, honey comb shell ) around 2.4mil, I'd say a good deal in this economy. Beware of mileage adjusted, hacked, converted to myroad specimens and open paper ones. Sinece buyers would jump and buy any lemon on this model range (this is applicable to 110 as well) there are many many ill treated ones around.

Fuel ecomony would be around 11 kmpl city and 15-16 outstations if you know your driving.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...