• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Difference Between Toyota Vitz U Grade And F Grade?

kasun001

Question

12 answers to this question

Ya ya i get it. I've searched many times and just ended up with specs like those. But recently a guy from a car sale told me told me that Vitz U grade car is equivalent to a car of an Auction grade S.

Is this true?

Ya ya i get it. I've searched many times and just ended up with specs like those. But recently a guy from a car sale told me told me that Vitz U grade car is equivalent to a car of an Auction grade S.

Is this true?

Thats the most ridiculous thing i read today!! what has a car's trim level got to to do with auction grade!? :speechless-smiley-019:

Edited by Magnum

17 hours ago, lalinda74 said:

Both these links are broke. I would like to know what's the meanings of F & FM.

http://www.goo-net.com/catalog/TOYOTA/VITZ/index.html#201806

go to this link. Use chrome and get the page translated for you. notice the grades column. Open up links and compare the differences of each specific grade. 

For example heres the F package - http://www.goo-net.com/catalog/TOYOTA/VITZ/10108203/index.html

compare that with the others 

On 12/4/2017 at 2:41 PM, Sampath Gunasekera said:

which 1000cc model has this color screen?

spec_ef4f2c16-c6bc-4c9f-ab9f-9ec51518c1a1_640_0.jpg

6 hours ago, Kumudu said:

Is there any difference between "Smart Stop Package" and "Safety Package"?

Hmm...well you get a certain grade, and then they offer "packages" for those grades so that they can get people to buy the additional accessories at a more competitive price (sometimes it is a way for the manufacturers to get people to buy completely ridiculous accessories which people would not normally buy).

I have no idea about the intricate details of each of the packages, but what it is is tat the "Smart Stop Package" has Idling stop included in the car and as a package they offer a few other optional bits and pieces that are not available in the "Non Smart Stop Package" of the grade (which may or may not include idling stop itself depending on the car).

Safety package similarly mean the car has Toyota's Safety Sense, plus additional accessories bundled in which may not be included in the grade's "non Safety package". I beleive Safety Sense itself is available on all grades.

Typically the accessories bundled up and offered in a package usually are related to the type of the package as well. For example the Smart Stop Package may have accessories that are related to reducing fuel consumption, etc... (in addition t things like body and interior parts). The Safety package might have accessories that have more to do with safety, like for example, Seat belt pads, extra airbags, light reflectors, etc...The Sports package might have things like sporty looking dash panels, etc...These are just hypothetical examples of what might be included in the package and not the package might actually have. If you want to know what the package actually have check the Toyota website, they will have a listing...or try to find a brochure.

• Like 1