• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Ae110 / Fb 15 / Mazda Familia/honda City

sam456

I am planning to buy a car. Money in hand 16-16.5 lakhs max.must be good fuel consumption and English number.What will be the best carf or me?i like following cars

Toyota AE110

NISSAN FB15

MZDA Familia

HONDA CITY

please advice me.

Thanks.

• Like 1

As Crosswind has mentioned, according to current market prices, the 110 and FB15 is beyond your budget.

Between the City and Familia, i would suggest the Familia since it's build quality is better. But the City might do slightly well on fuel though..

• Like 1

As Crosswind has mentioned, according to current market prices, the 110 and FB15 is beyond your budget.

Between the City and Familia, i would suggest the Familia since it's build quality is better. But the City might do slightly well on fuel though..

in economical wise what is the best car honda city or mazda?

could you please tell me about fuel consumption these two cars.

Thanks.

I am planning to buy a car. Money in hand 16-16.5 lakhs max.must be good fuel consumption and English number.What will be the best carf or me?i like following cars

Toyota AE110

NISSAN FB15

MZDA Familia

HONDA CITY

please advice me.

Thanks.

for 1.6m you can't go for a english number AE110. so better Honda City

• Like 1

in economical wise what is the best car honda city or mazda?

could you please tell me about fuel consumption these two cars.

Thanks.

Generally the fuel economy would be something as follows.

Mazda 323/Familia (Automatic Transmission) = 8-9 Kmpl (Traffic) , 11-12 Kmpl (Long distance)

Mazda 323/Familia (Manual Transmission) = 9-11 Kmpl (Traffic) , 12-14 Kmpl (Long distance)

Honda City (Automatic Transmission)= 9-10 Kmpl (Traffic), 12-14 Kmpl (Long distance)

Honda City (Manual Transmission)= 11-12 Kmpl (Traffic), 14-15 Kmpl (Long distance)

But please note that these figures are just general figures which may change according to the driving habits of the driver and the condition of the vehicle. Therefore some might agree with these figures and some may not. We are talking about cars which are more than a decade old and have over 100000Km's on there odo's. So, these figures will vary on the condition of the car. if i were you, i will not worry that much on these fuel figures. Instead i'll search for a well maintained car which is in good condition.

For your budget, you can get an english numbered 7th generation mazda BHALP or if you are really lucky even a 8th generation BJ3P or even a BJ5P. But, you might have to slightly extend your budget to get one which is in topping condition. :)

• Like 2

Generally the fuel economy would be something as follows.

Mazda 323/Familia (Automatic Transmission) = 8-9 Kmpl (Traffic) , 11-12 Kmpl (Long distance)

Mazda 323/Familia (Manual Transmission) = 9-11 Kmpl (Traffic) , 12-14 Kmpl (Long distance)

Honda City (Automatic Transmission)= 9-10 Kmpl (Traffic), 12-14 Kmpl (Long distance)

Honda City (Manual Transmission)= 11-12 Kmpl (Traffic), 14-15 Kmpl (Long distance)

But please note that these figures are just general figures which may change according to the driving habits of the driver and the condition of the vehicle. Therefore some might agree with these figures and some may not. We are talking about cars which are more than a decade old and have over 100000Km's on there odo's. So, these figures will vary on the condition of the car. if i were you, i will not worry that much on these fuel figures. Instead i'll search for a well maintained car which is in good condition.

For your budget, you can get an english numbered 7th generation mazda BHALP or if you are really lucky even a 8th generation BJ3P or even a BJ5P. But, you might have to slightly extend your budget to get one which is in topping condition. :)

Thank you very much for the advice.

go for the Mazda.. the honda city is actually indian or Thai.. so ur better off with te mazda..

and just saying, if you try, you could find a Honda Civic EK3 for your budget (not english number though)

• Like 1

as schiffer said try finding a ek3

yep i too think a ek3 or familia is best for OP and sam456 if you are going for ek3 go for one with vtec engine they have more power and more fuel economical than non vtec cars.