• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

About Lancer Ck1.

Dulan Hasaranga

Question

I'm hoping to buy a Lancer CK1 car,and i want to know about the fuel consumption of it,both 1.5L & 1.3L models. Now i'm having a Tercel EL43 and it's very good in fuel (14kmpl with A/C). I'm hoping to sell it and go for a Lancer CK1. I'm looking forward to some good comments from experts... Thnx. :rolleyes:

5 answers to this question

I'm hoping to buy a Lancer CK1 car,and i want to know about the fuel consumption of it,both 1.5L & 1.3L models. Now i'm having a Tercel EL43 and it's very good in fuel (14kmpl with A/C). I'm hoping to sell it and go for a Lancer CK1. I'm looking forward to some good comments from experts... Thnx. :rolleyes:

first of all lancer ck1 is 1.3L and 1.5L is ck2 a lancer ck2 will do around 13kmpl in outstations and in city it do around 9kmpl and don't expect fuel economy of tercel from it. :)

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

Thnx for the help...How's the fuel consumption of Lancer CK1(1.3L)?

I have a CK2 and really good reliable car... doing 13kmpl in out and 9kmpl in heavy traffic with AC... heard CK1 is bit under powered when 3 people in rear seat... u better try CK2... good luck...

• Like 1