• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tips On Filling Your Vehicle

whmsujith

my dear do a search please( you keep saying that to others always ).....you are poor in reading........ and next time if you can, please use some other word other than retard,any new words perhaps you learnt !!!!!

You know what? I DID do a search, here are some of your topics...

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?/topic/11038-what-is-this-screw-driver/page__fromsearch__1

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?/topic/11744-rear-wheel-or-front-wheel-drive/page__fromsearch__1

and lookie here... The good old head gasket thread!

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?/topic/10858-smoothness-gone/page__fromsearch__1

And guess who gave you the initial answer and pointed you in the right direction? The very same guy you now pop up like an irritating jack in the box to attempt to insult...

Food for thought indeed.....

• Like 3

he helped i thanked............after all he says that this is an internet forum and we are open to criticism and appreciation........if he has given good advice yes i will not hesitate to admit that.

but looks like other forum members have noticed his remarks leading no where most of the times.

Edited by rameez
  • Like 1

Mummy was talking at breakfast today and said that she thought that we should all get together and campaign (I think that's the correct word, I saw it in a political science text-book about social action and stuff in class in college in America last year) and ask that nice Mr Periwhatever boy at that AL place to set up a new membership thing called OMWRKALBACADKBOAOP.

And Daddy said "Buttercup, (that's his honey-name for Mummy, cute, yes?) what the f99k are you talking about, sweetness?

And Mummy said "You know, a membership thingie like ''Ordinary Members Who Really Know A Little Bit About Cars And Don't Keep Banging On About Other People'

And Daddy started choking on his appa and Mummy had to bang his back and then he was all right. What a family!

• Like 1

Mummy was talking at breakfast today and said that she thought that we should all get together and campaign (I think that's the correct word, I saw it in a political science text-book about social action and stuff in class in college in America last year) and ask that nice Mr Periwhatever boy at that AL place to set up a new membership thing called OMWRKALBACADKBOAOP.

And Daddy said "Buttercup, (that's his honey-name for Mummy, cute, yes?) what the f99k are you talking about, sweetness?

And Mummy said "You know, a membership thingie like ''Ordinary Members Who Really Know A Little Bit About Cars And Don't Keep Banging On About Other People'

And Daddy started choking on his appa and Mummy had to bang his back and then he was all right. What a family!

Cant bother to create the meme, but...what dafuq did I just read? :speechless-smiley-006:

I must have burnt out thousands of brain cells after I got done reading this.

JD NET - haters gonna hate yea? :P

Ok retard.

This was entertaining yesterday when I wass bored. Now god have mummy feed you with her hands ok? be a nice boy and daddy might let you wash his car.

Ok retard.

This was entertaining yesterday when I wass bored. Now god have mummy feed you with her hands ok? be a nice boy and daddy might let you wash his car.

and what is wrong in washing daddy's car.....you never done that?

• Like 1

Ok retard.

lol :P :P I know your mummy hasn't fed you and as Raneez said you got something to do with washing daddy's car. fancy washing my car instead? I'll pay you Rs.100 :P

ah well said :D

really? when a person call you a retarded and your answer is well said. :speechless-smiley-004: damn what is wrong with people these days. :speechless-smiley-019:

Edited by nexus
  • Like 3

seriously? how about you go blow up your car? you haven't done that in a couple of weeks, right?

wrong :P why you getting all pissed off? :P you dunno how to take jokes but instead going all wild and ATTEMPTING to scold others for no reason which is an epic fail! :D

lol :P :P I know your mummy hasn't fed you and as Raneez said you got something to do with washing daddy's car. fancy washing my car instead? I'll pay you Rs.100 :P

Aiyooo the only thing you can get for Rs. 100 is you. Since that's about the price some sudda will pay to own you for a night.

really? when a person call you a retarded and your answer is well said. :speechless-smiley-004: damn what is wrong with people these days. :speechless-smiley-019:

hehe Pathfinder :D its all in the game bro, I just wanna make him satisfied and make him feel that he is right and we are wrong :P lol

Aiyooo the only thing you can get for Rs. 100 is you. Since that's about the price some sudda will pay to own you for a night.

wow :D you might have experience in that yea? Im a true Sri Lankan and never subject to Western culture, thereby Im straight and not gay unlike you :P

wrong :P why you getting all pissed off? :P you dunno how to take jokes but instead going all wild and ATTEMPTING to scold others for no reason which is an epic fail! :D

and he said that this is a forum where you must not be a sissy.....

be open to criticism( only the other way around) :speechless-smiley-004:

• Like 1

ok i'm done. I just can't handle these two retards. Specially Rameez, who defies all logic and manages to stay alive with a single brain cell. I'm not sure which is worse, these retards or cali.

• Like 2

ok i'm done. I just can't handle these two retards. Specially Rameez, who defies all logic and manages to stay alive with a single brain cell. I'm not sure which is worse, these retards or cali.

These chaps who loves to take on "seniors" and diss them haven't really done jack to help anybody else when the need arose.

Nothing new really!!! They expected to be treated special and handled with kid gloves.

One has to earn respect here just as it is in real life.

It's pathetic to see these useless members who haven't contributed positively to the forum all getting their knickers in a twist over somebody who has helped out a lot of people and who actually knows what he is talking about. I'm yet to see a "senior", somebody who had stayed on for long time and helped people out dissing how things work around here.. It's always a few retarded noobs.

My appeal to "pro-members" :P Keep track of these "warriors" and when they do ask for help, just ignore em.

Edited by Ripper

Machan when women have mensies the bloody flow to the brain decreases, that must be why :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by The Stig

well well well... I was right. My last message didn't go across. (In fact, the sole point that has gone across is the label "Hater" - which is very appropriate in my opinion)

If you take the Hater's 2500 posts, I'm sure that about 10% goes into DIY (thank you!), 20% to sound advice (thank you!) and the rest of the 70% on useless statements such as "my @$$". Among the 70% of such useless statements, about 69% is the word "retard". (Which I believe has become close to him because either his siblings or parents used it on him)

Looks like some of the hater's followers could also use that Netiquette read I shared earlier. The vulgarity seems to be running in the family.

• Like 1

well well well... I was right. My last message didn't go across. (In fact, the sole point that has gone across is the label "Hater" - which is very appropriate in my opinion)

If you take the Hater's 2500 posts, I'm sure that about 10% goes into DIY (thank you!), 20% to sound advice (thank you!) and the rest of the 70% on useless statements such as "my @$$". Among the 70% of such useless statements, about 69% is the word "retard". (Which I believe has become close to him because either his siblings or parents used it on him)

Looks like some of the hater's followers could also use that Netiquette read I shared earlier. The vulgarity seems to be running in the family.

lol!! :D

Even if that is true, im sure its more than you have ever contributed to this forum. I really dont know what you people are bitching about, every thing ive always asked on this forum has got sound and unbiased advice. Just my two cents.

• Like 1