• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tips On Filling Your Vehicle

whmsujith

Yeah, we had it anyway, but I heard a radio news snippet saying the govt had requested companies to declare a holiday or summin like that anyway.

It's amazing how much productivity we lose thanks to weekdays bieng holidays because the actual holiday fell on a weekend.

It's amazing how much productivity we lose thanks to weekdays bieng holidays because the actual holiday fell on a weekend.

Its also quite amazing how much productivity we loose by sitting in front of a computer and trying to be " pora " on online forums....

• Like 1

Its also quite amazing how much productivity we loose by sitting in front of a computer and trying to be " pora " on online forums....

Actually if you must know I've been stuck in front of this computer for the last 12 hours working on a project. It's nice to get some entertainment once in a while through special people like you. Hey any luck selling that B4? It's amazing that you still haven't found a person more retarded than yourself to sell it to.

Listen retard. Pro member status isn't an award. You automatically recieve it when you pass 1000 posts. I can tell you for certain that I've posted more helpful things than you here anyway. Unlike you I don't pop in each time someone gets criticized and act like a white knight. Now go back to washing your daddy's 1990 carola ok?

I know that it isn't an award per say, you got only one meaning in your dictionary for the word award? what I meant was if there is a proper way to give a status (award) as a pro member, you would definitely not get that status since all you know is to try a big bro over here and rule others. lol. try somewhere else. and does my profile name suggests that my dad gotta 1990 model car? lol. poor you. thats the way you think and its very pathetic indeed :P lol

why don't you leave that up to madz and peri to decide? If they don't want me here and think I've overstepped, they can ban me. I don't own this site. Now stop bieng a whiny 12-year-old school girl.

and BTW, I don't have to act professional. This isn't my job and I'm not paid to be here. Does this look like a bank to you? it's an internet forum. Now how about you stop whining and actually go answer some questions people have posted and help them? I will expect you to reply to every thread on this site from now on. If you can't I suggest you STFU.

FYI I'm not paid either to answer to each and every thread :P

appooo...dont be shy... you TOO can use this for personal chats..maybe you can ask the OP on a man-date later? go to a petrol shed on a cold night fill up your tank.. goto a lonely road calculate how many kmpl you got, then jerk off each other looking at the petrol gauge.. its a friday night... have some fun bro...

Im not up for any personal chats here since this aint a social network. and you presume when a person backs up someone for some sorta injustice, it means that he is in love with the person whom he supports disregarding his sex? wow, then you cannot live in this society since you might get weird thoughts even about the present government which gets it supports from many political parties. according to you, MR should be on a man date with other leaders of the political parties which makes up the UPFA

Im not up for any personal chats here since this aint a social network. and you presume when a person backs up someone for some sorta injustice, it means that he is in love with the person whom he supports disregarding his sex? wow, then you cannot live in this society since you might get weird thoughts even about the present government which gets it supports from many political parties. according to you, MR should be on a man date with other leaders of the political parties which makes up the UPFA

You are truly retarded.

• Like 1

You are truly retarded.

machang, i think the ladies seems to have an issue with this "pro member" tag of yours!

Peri has changed it to a cool one!!! Might wanna consider that route! :D

pro member?? he is a pro shit talker. never seen any quality information coming out of his mouth.

its funny how some one writes 100% facts and some people criticize. when these pro shit talkers bull shit other shit talkers praises them as if like they are Gods.

You clearly haven't browsed the forum enough, please direct you butt towards the DIY section of the forum and see who has contributed the most !

dude passed 1000 posts means u got some experience here.why behave this way.disrespect for this forum too.what will the impact that new members will get seeing your comments.get some help you realy have some anger issues.not all sri lankans can get a rolce royce so ya we wash dads 1990 corrolla.and what about the white knight.your whole comments show yr personality and issues.

Jeeeeeeesus if you are arguing about cars at least learn how to spell them properly

Edited by The Stig

Listen retard. Pro member status isn't an award. You automatically recieve it when you pass 1000 posts. I can tell you for certain that I've posted more helpful things than you here anyway. Unlike you I don't pop in each time someone gets criticized and act like a white knight. Now go back to washing your daddy's 1990 carola ok?

So, like, where do these post numbers come from? Bulletin-board software automatically calculates them, out of a hat, take yer shoe size add 11 and multiply by 19, a random number calculator, Auntie Doris' bra size? Like, no numbers in AL in 2005, suddenly - the next year - bing, bang, bongo !!!BIG numbers attached to certain posters. And ow come some poster's numbers change and ovvers don't. Who knows, all a bit of a mystery to a poor ol sod like me. Too much hanky-panky altogether....., anyway, it's cold outside so I'm off to fill the tank with a bit a gas and save a couple of cents and maybe the planet too.. vrrrooom, vvrroooom, Cheeerio:-)

• Like 1

So, like, where do these post numbers come from? Bulletin-board software automatically calculates them, out of a hat, take yer shoe size add 11 and multiply by 19, a random number calculator, Auntie Doris' bra size? Like, no numbers in AL in 2005, suddenly - the next year - bing, bang, bongo !!!BIG numbers attached to certain posters. And ow come some poster's numbers change and ovvers don't. Who knows, all a bit of a mystery to a poor ol sod like me. Too much hanky-panky altogether....., anyway, it's cold outside so I'm off to fill the tank with a bit a gas and save a couple of cents and maybe the planet too.. vrrrooom, vvrroooom, Cheeerio:-)

Care to share what you are smoking ? :fuma3:

Dedicated to Jdnet and the members alike.

ps. i see him responded 18 times in this post alone. now i know how he gets his pro member post counts.

"Hater" hah hah!! "A picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million pictures". Well said.

Let me put some points into perspective for the "Hater".

- Importance varies from person to person. Saving a few bucks on fuel might be important to one; whereas for someone like the "Hater", importance means criticizing other people with totally lame statements.

- There's no strict rule saying that you should poke your nose into every thread on the planet. If it's not important, keep that so called "@$$" out of it.

- The first paragraph on the Wikipedia page for the definition of Troll (found here) speaks about the Hater totally. I guess what I am trying to say is implied.

Finally, if any one of you does not know what netiquette is, this is for you:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

Let's see if the Hater understands now.

am I really being called a hater now? I thought only 12-year-olds used that word. Come on princess, if you don't like someone atleast learn how to cuss instead of caling him a "hater." P*ssy.

machang, i think the ladies seems to have an issue with this "pro member" tag of yours!

Peri has changed it to a cool one!!! Might wanna consider that route! :D

Ah, didn't knwo I could do that.

FYI I'm not paid either to answer to each and every thread :P

Oh ok. So you are here just to reply to threads where you an attempt to help out a fellow retard who has been "criticised"?

I know that it isn't an award per say, you got only one meaning in your dictionary for the word award? what I meant was if there is a proper way to give a status (award) as a pro member, you would definitely not get that status since all you know is to try a big bro over here and rule others. lol. try somewhere else. and does my profile name suggests that my dad gotta 1990 model car? lol. poor you. thats the way you think and its very pathetic indeed :P lol

hence another reason why I think you are retarded.

pro member?? he is a pro shit talker. never seen any quality information coming out of his mouth.

its funny how some one writes 100% facts and some people criticize. when these pro shit talkers bull shit other shit talkers praises them as if like they are Gods.

yes he either askes another question which then creates an argument which leads nowhere.........it will either be an english spelling, or another idiot remark or question....

and the biggest joke is some seem to like this kind of drama

Edited by rameez
  • Like 1

yes he either askes another question which then creates an argument which leads nowhere.........it will either be an english spelling, or another idiot remark or question....

and the biggest joke is some seem to like this kind of drama

and another one joins the pack. I guess you have been real helpful around here right? Well, honestly speaking, I think it's safer for everyone if you didn't offer input. The last thing I remember you doing is blowing a head gasket because you tried to do a repair when you didn't even know how to turn a wrench. Nice of you to say that I make "idiot" remarks, when you are absolutely retarded.

my dear do a search please( you keep saying that to others always ).....you are poor in reading........ and next time if you can, please use some other word other than retard,any new words perhaps you learnt !!!!!

my dear do a search please( you keep saying that to others always ).....you are poor in reading........ and next time if you can, please use some other word other than retard,any new words perhaps you learnt !!!!!

Well I have to be factual in my description of you so the word 'retard' would be the correct one to use.