• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tips On Filling Your Vehicle

whmsujith

Wow there seem to be a lot of people around here who just jump in when someone is being criticized, yet when a poor chap needs help they are no where to be found. It's also amazing how many new acccounts are created each week, just to try and insult me. Lol.

• Like 2

when these pro shit talkers bull shit other shit talkers praises them as if like they are Gods.

huh? I think someone with an American education should be able to to write, a sentence in English, better.

Also go back to working on your mums car and make her proud, ok?

Edited by jdnet

Care to explain why you think its utter rubbish ? Petrol does expand at higher temp and that's a fact.

and what's the temperature difference, a few feet underground, during the daytime and night time? As mentioned earlier by varunatech, it's negligible.

Now stop trying to act like a scientist. You are an accountant right?

The link given by Peri ( Snopes site) mentions of a ATC enabled pump, I seriously doubt some of our SL pumps have this feature.Most sheds including Ceypetco sheds are now buying the cheap Chinese pumps as the cost of the good brands is too much. And on the second point it mentions the fuel filters, again I doubt most of our local sheds properly maintain these filters or even if they have such.

Well, practically, here is the thing. The temp varies a lot in the States, seasons and geography being factors. They mention 1% change for every 15 degrees. And a standard of 60 degrees. So a motorist in Death Valley might feel he's getting the short end of the stick, when temps are over 100 degrees normally.

But as to the difference between night and day in, say, Colombo, the difference would be about 10 degrees, in Fahrenheit. So how much saving can you really get by dancing around like this?

Its one of those things. If you can do it, might as well. You say its convenient for your routine, so you can stick with it. But if its not worth your time to change your routine for a few rupees, its not worth dancing to that tune. But hey, its your time and your money.

Care to explain why you think its utter rubbish ? Petrol does expand at higher temp and that's a fact.

The link given by Peri ( Snopes site) mentions of a ATC enabled pump, I seriously doubt some of our SL pumps have this feature.Most sheds including Ceypetco sheds are now buying the cheap Chinese pumps as the cost of the good brands is too much. And on the second point it mentions the fuel filters, again I doubt most of our local sheds properly maintain these filters or even if they have such.

There was a incident where a well known shed had water going in to the storage tank, and they continued to pump this water mixed petrol to several cars before identifying the issue.

Yawwnnnnnnnnnn.... got better things to do than arguing about this...

And if what you are saying here is true.... don't u think u got bigger things to worry about, than temperature coefficient of petrol and the savings u get out of pumping early in the morning etc. etc. ?

So if u think u are going to save by following the 'best practices' given in this mail, please go ahead. After all, its neither my car nor my petrol.

When you make a post on a public forum, you open it up to criticism. No one insulted the man or made any personal attacks. You do know the definition of a forum right?

Eitherway I find it funny that OP accepts the problems in the thing he posted, yet you are the one getting all butthurt. Stop sounding like a menopausal housewife.

there are some manner and form how a criticism should be made and not in an unprofessional way, for the simple reason you are a pro member, it doesn't mean that you can talk all the shit you have. according to you ' my ass' is a proper way of criticizing, first time Im seeing such an ethical way of criticizing as you impliedly claim. I dont wanna say u to getta life, but cant help, you may getta life. lol

• Like 2

and now I know why you became a pro member, thats because you talk something which doesnt make sense, and keep this forum a place to chat your personal stuff. plus, if there is a proper way of awarding a status of a 'pro member' I see no basis that you could become one if the requirement to be a pro member is to discuss something which is relevant to this page and not attacking someone for the simple reason you were here for long

• Like 1

and now I know why you became a pro member, thats because you talk something which doesnt make sense, and keep this forum a place to chat your personal stuff. plus, if there is a proper way of awarding a status of a 'pro member' I see no basis that you could become one if the requirement to be a pro member is to discuss something which is relevant to this page and not attacking someone for the simple reason you were here for long

Listen retard. Pro member status isn't an award. You automatically recieve it when you pass 1000 posts. I can tell you for certain that I've posted more helpful things than you here anyway. Unlike you I don't pop in each time someone gets criticized and act like a white knight. Now go back to washing your daddy's 1990 carola ok?

there are some manner and form how a criticism should be made and not in an unprofessional way, for the simple reason you are a pro member, it doesn't mean that you can talk all the shit you have. according to you ' my ass' is a proper way of criticizing, first time Im seeing such an ethical way of criticizing as you impliedly claim. I dont wanna say u to getta life, but cant help, you may getta life. lol

why don't you leave that up to madz and peri to decide? If they don't want me here and think I've overstepped, they can ban me. I don't own this site. Now stop bieng a whiny 12-year-old school girl.

and BTW, I don't have to act professional. This isn't my job and I'm not paid to be here. Does this look like a bank to you? it's an internet forum. Now how about you stop whining and actually go answer some questions people have posted and help them? I will expect you to reply to every thread on this site from now on. If you can't I suggest you STFU.

appooo...dont be shy... you TOO can use this for personal chats..maybe you can ask the OP on a man-date later? go to a petrol shed on a cold night fill up your tank.. goto a lonely road calculate how many kmpl you got, then jerk off each other looking at the petrol gauge.. its a friday night... have some fun bro...

• Like 2

Wow there seem to be a lot of people around here who just jump in when someone is being criticized, yet when a poor chap needs help they are no where to be found. It's also amazing how many new acccounts are created each week, just to try and insult me. Lol.

I don't think people have enough time to create new accounts to insult a looser like you machan... Do u think u r important for others???

Apparently, what you think you know... is wrong.

I think we should have a title fairy at AL, like they have at POTN. Should be damn hilarious.

Listen retard. Pro member status isn't an award. You automatically recieve it when you pass 1000 posts. I can tell you for certain that I've posted more helpful things than you here anyway. Unlike you I don't pop in each time someone gets criticized and act like a white knight. Now go back to washing your daddy's 1990 carola ok?

dude passed 1000 posts means u got some experience here.why behave this way.disrespect for this forum too.what will the impact that new members will get seeing your comments.get some help you realy have some anger issues.not all sri lankans can get a rolce royce so ya we wash dads 1990 corrolla.and what about the white knight.your whole comments show yr personality and issues.

• Like 2

still i have only 4 posts... if you can see the creation date of this account dude...

Yeah I've seen troll accounts created way way longer than that just to stay dormant until the time is right to attack.

dude passed 1000 posts means u got some experience here.why behave this way.disrespect for this forum too.what will the impact that new members will get seeing your comments.get some help you realy have some anger issues.not all sri lankans can get a rolce royce so ya we wash dads 1990 corrolla.and what about the white knight.your whole comments show yr personality and issues.

This issue has been addressed before. Please search the forum for more details.

And remember that it is not your function on this forum to tell people how to behave. There are people called moderators and admin for that.

That is all.

This issue has been addressed before. Please search the forum for more details.

And remember that it is not your function on this forum to tell people how to behave. There are people called moderators and admin for that.

That is all.

Peri,

You having fun cleaning up these posts? :)

Peri, You having fun cleaning up these posts? :)

No, I have work to get thru before the long weekend. Foreign clients. Never understand these SL holidays. Specially when a weekday holiday is given coz you are missing a holiday that falls on a weekend. Wut tu du?

No, I have work to get thru before the long weekend. Foreign clients. Never understand these SL holidays. Specially when a weekday holiday is given coz you are missing a holiday that falls on a weekend. Wut tu du?

Wait, monday is a holiday too?

You'd be surprised at some of the 1000+ members's "experience"... If a pro member told you to remove your fan belt when driving through heavy rain would you do it?

And I dont recall how many posts cali has, but at the rate he posts useless shit, he must have gone 'pro' too... but doesnt mean he's any less a idiot.

You'd be surprised at some of the 1000+ members's "experience"... If a pro member told you to remove your fan belt when driving through heavy rain would you do it?

And I dont recall how many posts cali has, but at the rate he posts useless shit, he must have gone 'pro' too... but doesnt mean he's any less a idiot.

now now, don't be putting me at the same level as cali and Mr. 50. :).