• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

4Th Gtr In Sl

no machan this is the 4th.

white,

titanium grey

black

gun metal grey

There is a gold one I saw last week near W.A. Silva road, wellawatta. I think u missed it.

someone is getting the 350Z mixed up with the GTR

Lol.. on a second thought I think you are right.

(I was driving at that time so couldn't look at it much clearer)

nop its a guy owner.... Shouldnt mention the name

Phew - thanks .. well the name would be found out soon enough :) We know the first 3, why not the 4th!

Edited by vishkid

was just wondering who's gonna do the maintenance on these babies........ Think I saw on a fifth gear(most probably) clip that they had to fly-in a mech from Japan to fix a gear box issue...

I assume A*W would have access to Nissan Corp, although they don't bring down the GT-R, I am sure they would be able to sort something out if required.

Anyway there are plenty of other cars/boats/machines in SL without agents and they still run.

I assume A*W would have access to Nissan Corp, although they don't bring down the GT-R, I am sure they would be able to sort something out if required.

Anyway there are plenty of other cars/boats/machines in SL without agents and they still run.

Hell no, letting A*W mess with these cars would practically be suicide. Im sure the guys at BRJW would have a fair bit of knowledge on keepin her goin

was just wondering who's gonna do the maintenance on these babies........ Think I saw on a fifth gear(most probably) clip that they had to fly-in a mech from Japan to fix a gear box issue...

the fourth one is a late 2011 model, in which the gearbox issue is sorted... hence you can use launch control without any fear..

would love to see this take of the line.. 0 to 100 in 2.9 sec...

afaik the owner is the same guy who has the done up sti9...

Hell no, letting A*W mess with these cars would practically be suicide. Im sure the guys at BRJW would have a fair bit of knowledge on keepin her goin

Yup,Darin and BRJW are more than capable of handling the most of repairs if needed...

A*W are not that bad.They did a fantastic job at maintaining DevindaZ's Fairlady.But ofcourse you can't just drop these kinda cars off at any place and expect it to repaired like a common Sunny.The owner has to constantly supervise the work being done...

• Like 1