• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Stupid Unimo's Sales Executives Are !!

lilzackie

I have ordered another viva elite in sep 2011.Now it has been about 6 months.Shipment came few days ago and i make all the required payments last week.in between lots of excuses for delaying.Yesterday i asked the car from them and this is what there excuse....."Dear sir we have your car this is your engine no..,chasies no...,and we have registered your vehicle,this is your car's no- wp KX-XXXX.But unfortunately we cant locate your car in our yard plz come in the next week...... :speechless-smiley-004: !@$!#$#%$@#

I just wanted to inform other guys who are willing to buy from them..go for a recon instead thats better....

At least they're honest! You have to give them that!!

honest mate ? if they cant even find a car in their own yard, how the hell have they managed to import so many cars in the first place which included tons of paper works and stuff ?

stupid excuse me thinks..

I have ordered another viva elite in sep 2011.Now it has been about 6 months.Shipment came few days ago and i make all the required payments last week.in between lots of excuses for delaying.Yesterday i asked the car from them and this is what there excuse....."Dear sir we have your car this is your engine no..,chasies no...,and we have registered your vehicle,this is your car's no- wp KX-XXXX.But unfortunately we cant locate your car in our yard plz come in the next week...... :speechless-smiley-004: !@$!#$#%$@#

I just wanted to inform other guys who are willing to buy from them..go for a recon instead thats better....

If i were u i would go down their & give them a reason to search for it

• Like 1

One of followings will assist Unimo staff to find out your car soon. ;)

(1) Google Earth or Wikimapia

(2) Professional service of Sherlock Holmes

(3) 2 " x 2" wooden stick :action-smiley-043:

I think Option 3 is better suit with their stupid answer.

Dude, push and push them. Go there and talk to the manager directly. :bud:

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera
  • Like 2

Agree with jdnet.. as we tollerate all the b** sh**t and excuses we wouldn't be able to bring up standards of this country. I wouldn't mind going in side the yard and find the car by my self. If the payments are done, registered to my name now they don't have any right to keep the car. So go there make noise and even try to locate car by your self.. :)

One of my uncle is having a same experience. He ordered a Montero sport, yesterday told me it has come to CMB, may be with your car. He too was waiting good 6-7 months. He ordered it through a permit otherwise there were plenty of units to buy from local market.

One of followings will assist Unimo staff to find out your car soon. ;)

(1) Google Earth or Wikimapia

(2) Professional service of Sherlock Holmes

(3) 2 " x 2" wooden stick :action-smiley-043:

I think Option 3 is better suit with their stupid answer.

Dude, push and push them. Go there and talk to the manager directly. :bud:

Yup the 3rd one seems to be the best for them

YOu have to look at the product they are selling, and the market they are selling to.

The product is a cheap get-about car. The market is at its best, uneducated, lower middle class, mechanically unsavvy, tasteless twats. Mostly migrating from a push bike to a car. So to serve these people, a company like Unimo gets similar level people, monkeys so to speak, paid in peanuts.

If all you buggers who are now pulling out your jungies grew a pair and took a chance to go out and bought a readily available used car, you would be already driving it. Your neighbours would have been less impressed for sure, but then you would be driving a car.

Instead most of you are now on online forums, day in day out, pining like little girls whose virginity was lost due to their stray dog.

Now onder UNIMO staff treats you like the bitches you are.... becasue thats what your are, their BITCHES!! And you paid them for the insult also,.

• Like 1

viva elite viva elite n viva elite whats so good n this car for this price....ahh i see some plastics and a box of cheap steel.Do you think its worth becoz its brand new.evn its brand new um sure those engines won't last here for ages like japanese engines.

• Like 1

YOu have to look at the product they are selling, and the market they are selling to.

The product is a cheap get-about car. The market is at its best, uneducated, lower middle class, mechanically unsavvy, tasteless twats. Mostly migrating from a push bike to a car. So to serve these people, a company like Unimo gets similar level people, monkeys so to speak, paid in peanuts.

If all you buggers who are now pulling out your jungies grew a pair and took a chance to go out and bought a readily available used car, you would be already driving it. Your neighbours would have been less impressed for sure, but then you would be driving a car.

Instead most of you are now on online forums, day in day out, pining like little girls whose virginity was lost due to their stray dog.

Now onder UNIMO staff treats you like the bitches you are.... becasue thats what your are, their BITCHES!! And you paid them for the insult also,.

Dude you have no idea how right you are about united's approach to client segments. My brother got a right royal "putting in place" when he showed up there in shorts, ganja-batas and a tee to collect his pajero. He was told to go to a different counter on a different day because "here we serve customers who bought suv's, and they don't want to be bothered by our other clients"

I'm so curious, How did they register a car without owner?? Surely, You signed the M.T.A. papers without seeing the car. Why the hell did you do that in the first place... You have a registered car that you never saw... UNOMO done bitching thing, No argue. But as a customer you should be more practical.. How can you be so sure, that registered car isn't a faulty one..

• Like 3

These car agents are making lot of money but they offer little assistance to the customers always. What a silly excuse is this? May be u have been payed more than u expected .but all employees in these showrooms are same,when it comes customer service.

Take JD or VVTi with you. Buy them a beer afterwords. I'm sure they'd do it for nothing just for the chance to raise hell, but yelling at people is thirsty work. ;)

I think I would need a pack of smoke too, to calm my nerves. The guys at unimo are just the type of people I would feel like greeting with a metal pipe.

• Like 1

Dude you have no idea how right you are about united's approach to client segments. My brother got a right royal "putting in place" when he showed up there in shorts, ganja-batas and a tee to collect his pajero. He was told to go to a different counter on a different day because "here we serve customers who bought suv's, and they don't want to be bothered by our other clients"

r u serious???

Edited by Chooti Putha

viva elite viva elite n viva elite whats so good n this car for this price....ahh i see some plastics and a box of cheap steel.Do you think its worth becoz its brand new.evn its brand new um sure those engines won't last here for ages like japanese engines.

I am not sure why people are paying this much of price to this car. Guys go for used Japaneese cars. dont' buy these cheap stuff for high prices