• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

RAZOR

Montero Sport 2009-2012 Modifications

On 11/5/2018 at 9:29 PM, kmeeg said:

I don't have experience with Montero sport but replying since no one replied. In general converting from regular incandescent bulb to LED you don't need any conversion kit. However for headlight LED conversions there is a kit to avoid flickering. For tail lamps as long as these sockets fits I bet you don't have to do anything. Haven't heard the flickering problem for tail lamps.

LEDUntitled.jpg

Did the headlight conversion in my 4M41 to LED. My version doesnt have CANBUS so looked for a LED set which says for models without CANBUS. IF you have a CANBUS , there is a CANBUS compatible version available. 

Look for a good LED set in Amazon where you can refer to confirmed purchase reviews , get the exact make and model and source from Ali express which is much cheaper. I got a brand called SeaLight which works perfectly

On 11/5/2018 at 9:29 PM, kmeeg said:

I don't have experience with Montero sport but replying since no one replied. In general converting from regular incandescent bulb to LED you don't need any conversion kit. However for headlight LED conversions there is a kit to avoid flickering. For tail lamps as long as these sockets fits I bet you don't have to do anything. Haven't heard the flickering problem for tail lamps.

thank youthats the same exact light im goin to buy from ali express,on that picture what is that green socket?

LEDUntitled.jpg