• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hyundai Elantra 2012

xterminator

Which is why we "Hybrid Haters" or whatever you choose to call us (I prefer the term "Skeptics") have said all along that just because they sell to our herds of fuel obsessed donkeys and don't become paperweights in the short term, that doesn't mean that they will hold up to our conditions and the way we use cars in the Long run.

But clearly you my friend, are not interested in the long run.

Unfortunately our friend here cannot simply comprehend the fact that just because cars are being sold that it doesnt mean it will be a good proposition.

LOL....your desperation :rolleyes: and grasping for straws is completely understandable.

Every time you attempt to go mano-a-mano with me, not only do you get completely owned, but you end up getting brutilated.

That interesting, my memory is a bit faint so why dont you remind me some of the times you "owned and brutilated" me ?

Guess who can turn any good conversation in to a shitty discussion for the sake of post counts?

dude you need a cape, a theme tune and a voice over. Something like 'rescuing defenceless, beaten trolls around sri lanka...' do you already wear your underpants on the outside? Good! You're ready to ride!

In that case, your 'regular' fellows should stick to giving advice about Axios 121's and fart canons, because all their advice and predictions about hybrids have turned out to be completely wrong.

darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg

ps. You also seem to be conveniently ignoring the fact that it was jdnet who first sent this thread off course with his retarded comment that the reviews and information on international car websites mean nothing.

I see you have found an appropriate picture for your situation already, so I don't need to find one. Unlike you, I actually understood what jdnet actually said.

It might have been appropriate for him to say this too

kNk9e.jpg

Repeated on my case too, for this -

In that case, your 'regular' fellows should stick to giving advice about Axios 121's and fart canons, because all their advice and predictions about hybrids have turned out to be completely wrong.

When replying to me saying -

Regulars on AL don't give a damn. Coz people who stick around automotive forums are there coz they like automobiles and like driving, not because they just want to go from A-to-B.

Coz the regulars DON'T care about Axios and fart cannons.

Sigh. Such a retard. Can't even understand something as simple as that.

And birds of a feather seemingly flock together, seeing the retard that has left a "like" on Cali's previous comment. Obviously only likes the fact that someone said something about jd, not if the statement is correct or not. I believe those people on personal vendettas are what we call troublemakers...

Unfortunately our friend here cannot simply comprehend the fact that just because cars are being sold that it doesnt mean it will be a good proposition.

That interesting, my memory is a bit faint so why dont you remind me some of the times you "owned and brutilated" me ?

I think he's referring to the time he bought that life-sized cut-out of the Stig from ebay and took it down to his basement dungeon...eeya!

look at my post count buddy!

haha, and you do it again... frankly to most of us the post-count doesnt mean shit.. not everyone is as insecure as you are about something as simple as a post count number...

What do you know.. i used added one more to my count by doing this.. woohoo!! :rolleyes:

look at my post count buddy!

Take a look at your post.

Take a look at my post too (so that I can up my post count :P )

PS: If you were here long enough or took the trouble to read the forum you'd find that even one word can increase ur post count without you being a troll.... ;)

• 6 years later...