• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Sequoia Or Lexus Lx

Malaka2

Question

Hey Malaka2 why not New M class in merc. Its looks pretty good to me, I hated that model until I saw that in New York Auto show. if you can rent a car for 3 months then you can buy the new Mercedes GL, http://www.motortren..._benz_gl_class/ Thats gonna be the best full size SUV on the market. Oh else go for BMW 5 series or BMW X5, But then again BMW X5 model replacement is due in a year. I would say not to go for any premium Japanies brands like lexus as underneeth the beefed up body its just another Toyota. Dont go for infiniti, or Acura either. Go for the German brand like Merc or BMW or Audi. If you buy a BMW it will do good in depreciation wise.

haha... pointless trying to help him... He may live in a 1st world country, but he still has a sri lankan mentality where a Toyota Allion Sequoia is the ultimate thing to own...

• Like 1

haha... pointless trying to help him... He may live in a 1st world country, but he still has a sri lankan mentality where a Toyota Allion Sequoia is the ultimate thing to own...

Ha ha you are correct. Look at his choices, one is direct Toyota other is a hidden toyota.

Well this is 'malaka2' but honestly I have never really liked the look of the european SUV's. The japanese ones always seemed more manly to me, with the exception of the Ranger Rover and the Defender I guess..

Well this is 'malaka2' but honestly I have never really liked the look of the european SUV's. The japanese ones always seemed more manly to me, with the exception of the Ranger Rover and the Defender I guess..

Ha ha I would never ever buy a Toyota by spending over $ 40000. Toyota is a brand to buy below $30000. If you plan to spend more go for european brands. All Lexus in US is produced under Toyota name in Japan. Lexus is a company that they introduced to american foolish people. They didnt launch it to japan for a long time.

Ya, I need bigger vehicles, So do you have a problem with that machalo? I could find a smart car if you want tiny pieces.

where were these cardboard heroes when we had get together's... i would really like to meet these so called buggers who can kill people... because i know people who actually can and they are unseemly buggers... not fools who run their mouths..

Ha ha I would never ever buy a Toyota by spending over $ 40000. Toyota is a brand to buy below $30000. If you plan to spend more go for european brands. All Lexus in US is produced under Toyota name in Japan. Lexus is a company that they introduced to american foolish people. They didnt launch it to japan for a long time.

That is your choice, but comparing Lexus to any run of the mill Toyota is not very smart. Lexus vehicles are very well engineered and high in quality. Toyota has done well enough to differentiate their 2 brand pretty well.

Folks there must be a valid reason why Toyota has managed to take back the mantle of The World's largest car maker - the first quarter of 2012 at least. It

http://www.worldcarf...omaker---report

Edited by g-unit