• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Viva Elite Price? And Any Good Information For Buyers?

amilasssr

Hi.. I paid advance in end of Nov 2011 expecting the vehicle in mid March or April. But still they say bla bla.. and on inquiry they said the shipment is due in another two weeks.Price they say is 1,890,000 for basic Auto since I paid before 14th Dec 2011.

Hi Amila,

If u are interested in NOMAD SUV(locally assembled -around 1.9 Mn), I was told that U can transfer the same advance paid for ELITE.One of my frnds currently working on that without buying Viva Elite for 23+++(after new tax).please check that also before going to a 2nd hand vehicle.

I am not sure why they are talking about shipment delays. The Aitken Spence shipping warehouse yard in Pamunugama is stocked with about 30 Viva Elites. Saw them yesterday. You guys ought to go and find out from them what the hold up is.

Hi Amila,

If u are interested in NOMAD SUV(locally assembled -around 1.9 Mn), I was told that U can transfer the same advance paid for ELITE.One of my frnds currently working on that without buying Viva Elite for 23+++(after new tax).please check that also before going to a 2nd hand vehicle.

I think of maruti 800 buyers as people who dont know anything about cars. But I don't know what to call the people who buy some good for nothing POS like the Nomad

A friend of mine did an internship in this factory and he said the quality is so bad that the original hinge postions on the body had to be blanked and new nuts had to be welded to the body in order to fit doors.

Hi Amila,

I don't think you can get Nomad for 1.9million.

http://srilankamails.com/cgi-bin/pro/mail.cgi/archive/co/20090617033632/

http://www.govlk.com/content/zotye-nomad

I think of maruti 800 buyers as people who dont know anything about cars. But I don't know what to call the people who buy some good for nothing POS like the Nomad

A friend of mine did an internship in this factory and he said the quality is so bad that the original hinge postions on the body had to be blanked and new nuts had to be welded to the body in order to fit doors.

Mate, there are more than enough mad people in this country to buy No-mads , cauz it comes with latest english num plates! :P

Hi All,

Please find below info got from a friend of mine.. :)

Latest price for Perodua Viva Elite (Updated on 02.04.2012)

Elite STD M/T - Rs.2,185,000 /= + Rs. 17,500/= (Registration + with holding tax) = Rs.2,202,500/=

Elite STD A/T - Rs. 2,325,000/= + Rs. 17,500/= (Registration + with holding tax) = Rs. 2,342,500/=

Elite Primium A/T - Rs. 2,625,000/= + Rs. 17,500/= (Registration + with holding tax) = Rs.2,642,500/=

I also found below funny post from Elakiri... :) <Must Read>

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1423358

• Like 2

if u gonna buy a viva Elite , first u read this guys

http://www.elakiri.c...d.php?t=1423358

I am an owner of a Perodua Viva Elite since May 2011 (11,200km done up to now) and having 3 units in my family.

(I was also a victim for tax increase in April 2011)

For point No.3 & 4 - correct and agreed

For point No. 8 & 9 - Not 100% agreed , But there is a truth . For 8 , Carefully driving can minimize this.

I can't agree with other points.

Viva Elite or Unimo / Unit#d Mot#rs are not the best.

But already more than 6500 units are running here and around 3000 units are pending as it was worth for the money (before tax increased). That's why people ordered Viva Elite and were waiting for months & months.

If this person who wrote this article could release his vehicle at lower price before tax increase, would he write this?

Regarding this article, simply I have to say "Sour Grapes"

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera
  • Like 1

I am an owner of a Perodua Viva Elite since May 2011 (11,200km done up to now) and having 3 units in my family.

For point No. 8 & 9 - Not 100% agreed , But there is a truth . For 8 , Carefully driving can minimize this.

But already more than 6500 units are running here and around 3000 units are pending as it was worth for the money (before tax increased). That's why people ordered Viva Elite and were waiting for months & months.

If this person who wrote this article could release his vehicle at lover price before tax increase, would he write this?

now viva elite std manual price is 2210000.00(with reg)

but the thing is is this car worth 22 lakhs

at that price we can buy super saloon J no or 110 used one. according to my knowledge Japanese second handed one is worth

If this person who wrote this article could release his vehicle at lover price before tax increase, would he write this?

U don't need to go to Unimo anymore to get spares for Perodua vehicles. There are couple of places in Panchi where u can get many spares for cheap ( I mean really really cheap... after all, they are made in Malaysia).

Just to give an indication, a few days back I went spares shopping for a pal and got hold of a gearbox mount for 2000 bucks. Unimo price for the same item was 27000.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am a permit holder and being a low income govt servent, my only choice was to go for a viva elite, as I dont like the indian cars. I v opened my LC on 20th October 2011, on a loan from peoples bank and the car cost for 1.15million then. But even after 8 months they, Unimo, cant tell me the exact date of delivery. Now the USD has gone up and I think I have to find extra 3 lacks and its a big money for me. Even they cant provide me a vehicle, they advertise for permit holders. I suffer, buyt no one to tell. even the top management do not answer the telephone.

• 2 months later...

hey guys good news (for the people think as viva elite is the most valuable Car in the planet)LOL

now adays that reputed company UNIMO is going to descrease the price their toy car VIVA ELITE around 2.5-3.00 lakhs

Cos dnt go used Elite with big money

hey guys good news (for the people think as viva elite is the most valuable Car in the planet)LOL

now adays that reputed company UNIMO is going to descrease the price their toy car VIVA ELITE around 2.5-3.00 lakhs

how reliable is your info.......... or is it another gurrilla marketing..........

A friend of me asked about that from Unimo, but Unimo does't know anything about that price decrease. So this is a total lie.