• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Evo Iv Spoiler For A Ck1

dushanf

Hi my dearest car enthusiasts and experts.. :-)

Although many people asked me to modify my lancer I never liked it except for a spoiler and may be some trimmed side skirts. I've tried my best to maintain its original looks but now it has been some time since I bought the car (brand new) and the paint is slightly faded.

Thought of doing a good paint job and fitting a Evo iv type spoiler. This is the one I'm looking for : http://www.flickr.com/photos/dori_dori_graphics/3942076201/

Could you please assist me where I should look for to get this type of a spoiler? I'm also looking at buying a decent set of alloys. Any thoughts about a reasonably priced place where you have a good selection?

People who have modified their lancers..hints are welcome for the best looking alloys on lancers...

Thank you very much buddies...

cheers....!

This is a bit OT but would it be possible to convert one of these into an evo of the same year? Ive heard of complete conversion kits for subarus, so buying one of these and then converting it into an evo sounds like a bargain sports car?

cosmetic wise yes you can make it look like an evo, performance wise not even close. Cosmetic wise it will look good but if some ricer kid show up in civic and your fancy evo cant outrun it that would be a bloody shame no machan ? :)

• Like 2

Are you looking to buy a plastic or cf spoIler? If you're ok with fibreglass then I suggest Janitha on attidiya road. His work is spot on. Got a spec SiR spoiler fabricated for my ride.

You mean the EG sedan ducktail spoiler? If so, how it costed for you?

You mean the EG sedan ducktail spoiler? If so, how it costed for you?

Nope. The Integra DC 3 GS-R spoiler.

Check this album and browse til u find the spoiler:

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150693220249477&set=a.10150516980254477.393976.506159476&type=3&theater"]http://www.facebook....&type=3

Without paint it cost me 8k

Nope. The Integra DC 3 GS-R spoiler.

Check this album and browse til u find the spoiler:

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150693220249477&set=a.10150516980254477.393976.506159476&type=3&theater"]http://www.facebook....&type=3

Without paint it cost me 8k

Umm that was a bad fix, in the link you gave lol, i had the same issue, i exchanged the wheels to another set with correct offset. Btw your car looks good, is your car manual or auto?

Umm that was a bad fix, in the link you gave lol, i had the same issue, i exchanged the wheels to another set with correct offset. Btw your car looks good, is your car manual or auto?

bad as it may be, it works fine. i'm assuming you mean the spacer for the shock. i'm getting a camber kit so i won't be wearing off the inner seam of the tyres!

its an auto. all GS-R;s brought down by stafford are auto, sadly

bad as it may be, it works fine. i'm assuming you mean the spacer for the shock. i'm getting a camber kit so i won't be wearing off the inner seam of the tyres!

its an auto. all GS-R;s brought down by stafford are auto, sadly

I also tried the same spacer method for few weeks, its not safe, when cornering at high speeds you don't have much grip. I almost did a 180 degree turn lol. So changed the wheels, got new springs, and got a camber kit too. Ya there are only few manuals around

I also tried the same spacer method for few weeks, its not safe, when cornering at high speeds you don't have much grip. I almost did a 180 degree turn lol. So changed the wheels, got new springs, and got a camber kit too. Ya there are only few manuals around

my issue was that the 205 profile was touching the wheel well when i carry 3 people. the rear has factory fitted spacers on the wheel. i'm getting slotted ventilated brake rotors, which have a smaller spacer. if i can get the wheel to sit within the well then i'm sorted and i'm removing those shock spacers. you do have a point. i haven't spun it yet! thanks for the tip mate.

i would to get some lowering springs eventually and reduce the ride height by at least an inch... it sits a little too high now