• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Viva Elite Rear Viper

Aship

Dear Friends,

Let me know whether we can get " a rear wiper" only from U**mo for my Viva Elite standart auto car or is there another place? It will cost over Rs. 4,000 if it is from U**mo and that is out of stock.

I don't know what has happend to my rear wiper; when I parked the car I noticed yesterday that it was missing. When I showed to U**mo they say it has been remooved by somebody; cannot be detached from the car suddenly without any notice.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Aship

Do you mean just the wiper arm? that shouldnt be too hard to find... even if its not an original one, those are pretty generic parts so you might be able to find one that fits from some other small japanese hatch back. even a used jap one might cost about 1000-2000 I would think in today's market. So 4000 for a new one from the agent isnt exactly unbeleivably overpriced.

It possibly couldn't be the entire assembly including the motor, right?

So should you be on a waiting list to get a set of vipers too?

Ive got a Bosch set, did feel a slight difference from the stock ones I had (Assuming the motor is still in place)

Edited by CyRaX

Try to find a used part from Dihatsu Mira / Charade / Cuore (Sixth Generation of Mira , L250/260), because Viva Elite is based on Dihatsu Mira Avy L250/260.

http://en.wikipedia....ries_.282002.29

Also try with

Teck Motors Supply (Pvt) Ltd

196/21, 1st Floor,

G.I.G Building,

Panchikawatte Road,

Colombo 10.

Tel: 011- 2430837 , 011-2441419

They import genuine parts for Daihatsu / Perodua / Honda.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

Let me know whether we can get " a rear wiper" only from U**mo for my Viva Elite standart auto car or is there another place? It will cost over Rs. 4,000 if it is from U**mo and that is out of stock.

I don't know what has happend to my rear wiper; when I parked the car I noticed yesterday that it was missing. When I showed to U**mo they say it has been remooved by somebody; cannot be detached from the car suddenly without any notice.

Thanks in advance.

Just wondering...is the theft covered by your insurance?