• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

dpbatagoda

I was with MBSL earlier. Yes they are cheap. They will undercut competitors but there are two problems

1. Getting claims from them isn't really easy, unless u know someone inside. If you like, I can introduce you to the agent who handled my vehicle (PM me if you like). Agent had to intervene to get my claim sorted out.

2. The parent company (MBSL) is trying to offload MBSL insurance to some other company. It could go either way - could get in to better hands or bad hands so I don't know how it would affect you as a customer. However,If I were you, I would keep that also in mind when trying to give them business.

~55000 Premium for 3 MIllion is still high. If you negotiate hard or have some contact inside, you should be able to get it done for 50 or below.

i also had the insurance policy from MBSL , and what i've to say is it's a shit.

I had a claim about 35k and they delayed it without any reason.

By giving various excuses, service is too bad and sluggish.

They rejected the claim said by my garage and cut as much as possible, had to pay reasonable amount for the repair by myself.it was not any fake claim, but the true repair cost.

I didn't want to argue with them, as i was busy , but their service is terrible.

Finally i asked for non cash payee check so i can cash it without delay, they rejected , then i asked a cheque from the bank which i have my account,again they rejected that.finally a check from microscopic size private bank , and the clearance got another 4days .

That's the experience i 've with then.

It's all up to you.

Thanks

~55000 Premium for 3 MIllion is still high. If you negotiate hard or have some contact inside, you should be able to get it done for 50 or below.

Are you sure ? , I kind of feel Rs 55 for Rs 3 Mn cover is a very good quote if there is no excess and up front NCB included this is a extremely good quote.