• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

chami.mcp

Dear friends,

first of all thanks for the tips and advices of ur all and i have bought a laser giha 2000 auto car for 1.6 m and damn it is a good drive and im fully satisfied. Also theres no repairs and it is in a good condition with new tyres and new battry.

Now i want to join ford club and please tell me how could i join this club.

And please suggest me a good insuarance company and a policy which will never spoil customer's expectations.

Thank you again guys...

post-51106-0-60993800-1334566111_thumb.j

Hi bro - congrats on the ride! There are a few threads on joining MFOC in AL - it's quite simple in theory but involves snakes (just search the threads to see what I mean ..). However the problem with MFOC is that nothing much has really been happening - again, correct me if I'm wrong and I'm the one in the dark :)

And please suggest me a good insuarance company and a policy which will never spoil customer's expectations.

Man .. you're asking for the impossible. There will not be a single insurer who's there to serve you 100%. But those who can spend big on the premium select the V!P's and the like and those who are much prudent might select Aviva's and the like ...

• Like 2

Dear friends,

first of all thanks for the tips and advices of ur all and i have bought a laser giha 2000 auto car for 1.6 m and damn it is a good drive and im fully satisfied. Also theres no repairs and it is in a good condition with new tyres and new battry.

Now i want to join ford club and please tell me how could i join this club.

Thank you again guys...

Mate, m looking for one too, still haven't found the type of insurance company you're talking about...... :sport-smiley-004:

by the way congrats on your purchase!

Edited by YasithZZ

Hi bro - congrats on the ride! There are a few threads on joining MFOC in AL - it's quite simple in theory but involves snakes (just search the threads to see what I mean ..). However the problem with MFOC is that nothing much has really been happening - again, correct me if I'm wrong and I'm the one in the dark :)

Man .. you're asking for the impossible. There will not be a single insurer who's there to serve you 100%. But those who can spend big on the premium select the V!P's and the like and those who are much prudent might select Aviva's and the like ...

yep...MOFOCERs are in need of a new president after the old one plain sucking at it :P

actually he flogged off his mazzy V6 and now doesn't own a mazda no more! :D