• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Tida Or Toyota Belta

ruwan_4u

Question

my list finally came down to above two cars. Please advice me what should i go for..

my budget is around 4 million.

1) Nissan TIDA 2010 UNREGISTED

2) Toyota Belta 1300cc - 2010 UNREGISTERED

My main concern is easy maintenance, durability and fuel consumption.

Experts please let us know your opinion and new prices of these models. Thanks!

14 answers to this question

Belta is 1300 cc and I got a friend of mine using the same and he is complaining of low pulling power when its loaded and when it goes uphill. I use a Tiida and it hasn't got such problem in that respect. I can advise you on the fuel consumption.

Tiida - 9.5-12 ( in city ) and 14-15(outstation) 16-18.5 (highway - kottawa to Welipenna)

Belta - 10-13 (city) thats according to my friend. not quite sure about it though :)

cheerz

I bought Tiida Latio 2009 unregistered six month before,at that time it is around 3.4M..but 2010 unregistered current price is betweeen 3.7M.

to 4.0 Million

The above price is before the Tax increase,according to current tax the value of Tiida is 5M to 5.5 Million approximately.

I bought Tiida Latio 2009 unregistered six month before,at that time it is around 3.4M..but 2010 unregistered current price is betweeen 3.7M.

to 4.0 Million

The above price is before the Tax increase,according to current tax the value of Tiida is 5M to 5.5 Million approximately.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING! :speechless-smiley-003::speechless-smiley-004::sad-smiley-058:

• Like 1

I don't Konw about Tida but that is the new price of Bluebird 5.5mil

If you are talking about the Bluebird G11, it should be far more expensive than that, i heard the Premio/Allion increased by 1.5mil, so the Bluebird will also carry a similar price as them

what really then who want to buy a nissan tiida when there are much better options available at that price.

Posted Yesterday, 02:25 PM

Yesterday I checked it with a Trade Center. They told me that price. 5.5-6 mill. I'll PM if you want the exact trade center.

Yesterday I checked it with a Trade Center. They told me that price. 5.5-6 mill. I'll PM if you want the exact trade center.

Can you PM me pls

my list finally came down to above two cars. Please advice me what should i go for..

belta 1300 is alway good car than Tiida..think about da market..!