• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pro Article Writers Needed For Autolanka.com

MADZ

Hi guys, just want to let you all know that we are on the lookout for young talented individuals who have a passion in writing motor related articles & reviews for our NEW and improved AutoLanka which will be launched very soon.

We are ready to compensate those who are willing to provide valuable motoring related articles/reviews on a regular basis depending on uniqueness and quality of content.(Conditions apply)

All applications will be treated confidentially and should be addressed to [email protected]

-Team Autolanka

A departure from usual monotonous threads will be great! For any help I could do during my free time, count me in Madz, for articles and stuff. Not a professional writer but I believe I could contribute to our AL community.

AL getting a new face? Dammn cant wait

Yep we will put it on-line very soon !

A departure from usual monotonous threads will be great! For any help I could do during my free time, count me in Madz, for articles and stuff. Not a professional writer but I believe I could contribute to our AL community.

Not really BLu3HaZe, as for my understanding AL Forum is having a good balance of information plus entertainment and I always enjoy browsing the forum threads whenever I have time.

What I'm trying to do is uplift the AL Article section which is currently on idle state...for that I'm looking for talented individuals who have a passion in writing motor related articles and if you believe you got that please send a PM or email and I will provide more info.

Finally I would like to thank all the individuals who contacted me via email and PM..look forward to improving our services and provide more value to our viewers in the coming months..

Thanks !

• Like 3

Yep we will put it on-line very soon !

Not really BLu3HaZe, as for my understanding AL Forum is having a good balance of information plus entertainment and I always enjoy browsing the forum threads whenever I have time.

What I'm trying to do is uplift the AL Article section which is currently on idle state...for that I'm looking for talented individuals who have a passion in writing motor related articles and if you believe you got that please send a PM or email and I will provide more info.

Finally I would like to thank all the individuals who contacted me via email and PM..look forward to improving our services and provide more value to our viewers in the coming months..

Thanks !

Madz

I'd give a holler to VVTI. He has pro level writing skills. Dont want to get into details but the man was a pro writer. amongst many other things :P

Madz

I'd give a holler to VVTI. He has pro level writing skills. Dont want to get into details but the man was a pro writer. amongst many other things :P

haha that's good to hear Ripper...pls ask him to contact me for more details :)

Thanks!

• 3 years later...

Hi guys, again we are on the look for young talented individuals who have a passion in writing motor related articles & reviews.

We are ready to compensate those who are willing to provide valuable motoring related articles/reviews on a regular basis depending on uniqueness and quality of content.(Conditions apply)

All applications will be treated confidentially and should be addressed to [email protected]

Cheers!

• 1 year later...
  • MADZ locked this topic