• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Clean Corolla 111 Cristal Lights/where

Corolla 111

Question

18 answers to this question

Hi,

just try with tooth paste. it did work for me.first apply it in a small area & chek. after you may continue for the whole thing.

Note if your lights are vey dark & cloudy\misty this will not give you 100% results.

Edited by maheshw

Hi Friends.... I have a corolla 111 - YOM 1999 car. I want to clean head lights(cristal lights). Those are dark now. Pls.... tell me a answer......

One of my friends got it done from Kl***** P***, good results. Others also do, please search the forum, you will find.

Hi,

just try with tooth paste. it did work for me.first apply it in a small area & chek. after you may continue for the whole thing.

Note if your lights are vey dark & cloudy\misty this will not give you 100% results.

Did you do it inside or outside?

Hi...Friends.... Do you know any place to clean cristal lights.... What about cleanpark... Any one know about that place....Is it good....?

Yes they are good. please go there and get your work done.

(I really doubt that a person who can't do a DIY search can do a DIY headlight cleaning)

there is a guy who do home visits for headlight cleaning name ABDUL NO 0776424034 he did a nice job to me cost per 1 light 1000 come with all items within 1 hr finished even inside he did using hot gun dismantle and clean and re settled.
I agree, I think he is from Wattala but will visit home/office and get the job done for you.He did a good job on my Axela last year.

I used Brasso on my father's CE106V headlamps. I got decent results, but for best results try & disassemble the lens and do the inside of the lens as well.

Anything mildly abrasive will remove the gunk & pollutants that are deposited on these over time. I used Brasso because it was at hand.

Edited by Jaliya48