• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ek3 Manual Gauge Cluster Speedometer

Ek3 Ferio

Hi,

I’m searching for MANUAL ek3 gauge cluster speedometer for my 96 Civic. I searched several places including US motors but no luck. Only could found a non-working one. There are a lot of Automatic ones but manual ones are very hard to find.

And I don’t even feel to plug up an auto one by covering the auto gauges.

My car is Ek3 ML type so it has originally come up without a RPM gauge, so thought to replace the cluster.

Anyplace to find it out?

Many Thanks,

Us Motors Wadduwa? Do you have a contact no? And could you please tell me the name of the Delkanda Honda Place?

Actually i cant remember the name of the delkada place,but its placed right next to wijerama peoples bank towards colombo side. us motors wadduwa(closer to wadiyamankada junction),-0382284444.

Am looking for a EG8 gauge cluster..

machan what is the model(vtec or single carb) .There were manual 220kmph gauges at delkanda place for 8k few months back. Whats wrong with the current gauge ?

Hi... Don't wanna hijack the thread but I have a 1999 Honda Civic EK2 (1.3L) Auto.. The gauge cluster doesn't have a rpm meter. I was wondering if I get a EK3 (1.5L) auto gauge cluster with the rpm whether it will work.. Cuz the ecu n the pinouts maybe different?

are u talking about Euronippon?

No mate.Its a branch of us motors, us autoparts to be exact. There are more than enough spares for hondas including engines and bodyparts. I got few stuff from them including a dashboard and price was reasonable.

machan what is the model(vtec or single carb) .There were manual 220kmph gauges at delkanda place for 8k few months back. Whats wrong with the current gauge ?

Vtec, ohh 220kmh ones are vtec right? Mine's fuel and temp gauges stop working randomly, not always though. Anyway which place is this in Delkanda? Have you seen the white 180kmh cluster anywhere? *SiR version..

single carbs too hv 220kmh gauge :) . i too serched for sir gauge but no luck. Vtec-E and dual carbs(Mx) came with 180km gauges and most of the places hav that gauge. machan first remove it and apply some contact cleaner,sometime it will do the job for u. Most of the gauges i came a cross had pritty high mileage. so best bet would be to swap individual gauges to your existing one(its a easy diy). i cant remember the name . its next to wijerama peoples bank.

single carbs too hv 220kmh gauge :) . i too serched for sir gauge but no luck. Vtec-E and dual carbs(Mx) came with 180km gauges and most of the places hav that gauge. machan first remove it and apply some contact cleaner,sometime it will do the job for u. Most of the gauges i came a cross had pritty high mileage. so best bet would be to swap individual gauges to your existing one(its a easy diy). i cant remember the name . its next to wijerama peoples bank.

I removed and replaced its bulbs with leds sometime back, but dint occur that I could have cleaned them.. Haha am also in the hunt for SiR one

Edited by shanX

I removed and replaced its bulbs with leds sometime back, but dint occur that I could have cleaned them.. Haha am also in the hunt for SiR one

I gave up the hunt for a sir one and put a set of glow gauge faces and waiting for lexan glow needles.For me now its better than sir . :)

Hi,

I’m searching for MANUAL ek3 gauge cluster speedometer for my 96 Civic. I searched several places including US motors but no luck. Only could found a non-working one. There are a lot of Automatic ones but manual ones are very hard to find.

And I don’t even feel to plug up an auto one by covering the auto gauges.

My car is Ek3 ML type so it has originally come up without a RPM gauge, so thought to replace the cluster.

Anyplace to find it out?

Many Thanks,

Try Taiyo at my lavinia....Yunikon at rathmalana....If not u could find for sure in Delakanda....just do a small walk & see....also check autobase