• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Seat Covers

Janaka de silva

I am sure you will find plenty if you walk around Darley Road.....

I personally don't like seat covers... end of the day you buy the car to enjoy right ? , So whats the point in trying to protect it for someone else... But if you got little kids / pets who eat in the car and mess up the seats then it kind of justifies it... : )

• Like 1

Darley road is the place to search!.

As carbon B4 said i cant understand the reason for new seat covers to a brand new car other than youre travellin with kids or you dont like the current design.Most of our guys dont even break the plythene cover comes with the seats and still travel in middle of the day in heavy traffic. It only helps to preserve the seats for the second owner! :)

If you want to tailor made covers with good quality try out Deens @ Colombo 06. bit expensive and difficult to get an appointment but they do really good.

Dear H.C.

I want to fix good quality tailor made covers for my viva elite car. pls mention that location and correct name.(Deens @ colombo 06).

how is quality of works & price?

pls help me.

Thankx